• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dreamlight Park - 2D Art - [Development Thread]

Deleted member 6574695

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Introduction
Hello, people from F95Zone! You probably never heard from me (unless you're from the future). I am Toucan Tales, and I decided to make my first adult visual novel. Why I have chosen this name, you ask? Well, toucans are really cool and would be the best game developers known to man, but sadly, they don't have fingers. This means that they cannot type...But I am here to represent them, so no worries about that. I work together with an artist who is experienced in creating adult art, so you are in for a treat!

My role will primarily be the writing of the visual novel. I won't make this too long, since you don't care about me (yet).

Come on, tell me about the game!

Okay, okay. You are in a hurry, aren't you? The game I am developing carries the prototype name "Dreamlight Park". It's a placeholder, since I am not sure if the name is copyrighted, but it has a nice ring to it. In the game, you will play as a main character who (somehow) gets hired to create the best theme park there ever was. The other major character will be your direct colleague (and perhaps lover), known as Clara.

The game will not have fancy mechanics...Because I can't program. No, seriously. I have tried it, and I didn't like it. I like writing much better! I hope you already sense from my writing style that I like to keep things simple and light. Life is complex enough, so I hope to make your day with my game. It will be a kinetic novel for now, but there will be more than enough adult content. I won't make your life hard, but hopefully your dick. Well, Clara will probably do that.

A lot of blah, blah! Show, don't tell.
The game is in active development. As of now, I have 3 out of the 5 chapters written out. I might change some things here and there, but it's nice to already have written out the scenes, before you have an artist who can make your writing reality. This guy is some kind of wizard! And he cums on time - what? Alright, enough blabbing. Here is Clara!

work outfit.png

She is 28 years old, and your assistant. She loves everything about theme parks, and has made it her goal to make this the best theme park ever. She is a hard worker, and could use a laugh or two. You know, someone who takes the best out of her.

Yes, her tits are huge, hopefully not as big as your debt, though. I will come back when I have more to show. Until then, please clean up after fapping. (If you guys REALLY want...I can show you an image of her in her underwear).

Please don't roast me. Toucans are endangered (are they, though?)

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I like your writing style. Some games come across as mechanical and rigid. Some of that could be the translation. Clara looks very good.
I don't think you need it, but I do proofreading here for a very reasonable rate of FREE! I want to help new devs get a good start.

I hope you have much success with your game.

please clean up after fapping. (If you guys REALLY want...I can show you an image of her in her underwear).
please clean up after fapping. :ROFLMAO: We're not heathens here. :p

And yes, on the underwear! :giggle:

Deleted member 6574695

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
You be blessed, Saint Blackmoor! It's so kind of you to spend some of your free time proofreading games. I write in English, but of course I will make a spelling or grammatical error here and there. Thank you so much for providing your services!

I am happy that you like Clara!

Deleted member 6574695

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
3_fairy_1.jpg
Clara will appear in different outfits. This is one of the things she will wear during the prologue. Why she wears it? My friend, you will have to wait and see until the demo is available.

When can you expect it, you ask? I hope to be able to show you a full demo somewhere in December! I know, it's a long wait. But good tits are worth waiting for, aren't they?

Deleted member 6574695

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Update:

The artist is working hard on creating the first art assets. Some of the outfits are already done! The most recent one is Clara in her Starwars - eh - in her science fiction bikini, and no...I did not borrow inspiration from a popular space franchise. I added the current outfits for Clara in the first post!

clara not starwars outfit.jpg

Deleted member 6574695

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Update!

Many of you are probably wondering why I haven't updated this thread in a while, and most of you are probably thinking that this game is abandoned before it even had its first scene. Well, the most realistic option is that this thread is not read by any! But hey, it motivates me to work on the game.

I am happy to inform you that the artist began drawing the first scene! Well, it's almost finished. But because I want to build suspense, and not spoil everything, I will probably only upload sketches here. Something else that changed is that the (not inspired by a well-known franchise, even known in many universes far, far away...) colour of the metal bikini. I liked it better as red, to display Clara's fiery passion. Did you know that's also her haircolour?

sketch 1.jpg

What is she doing? I do know what she's doing, since I wrote the scene. But it does look interesting, doesn't it? Let me know what you think!

Deleted member 6574695

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Update
Art is being created at a steady pace! Someone volunteered to create a temporary logo for Dreamlight Park. Not sure if the game will end up with that name, but it sounds cool and the logo looks great!

Logo Dreamlight Park.png
What do you think? It might change in the future, but I love the shades of blue. Oh, and I know that you're perverts and that you're waiting for the first game, and I hope to release a playable build in a month!

Deleted member 6574695

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Update 12-12-2023
Hello, my friends! It's been a while since I have updated this thread. First of all, are you all doing well? The game is being created at a great pace. I have put chapter 2 out of 4 into the RenPy engine, but there are still quite a few images that need to be created. Creating art of this quality takes a lot of time. To reward you for your waiting, I will show you the sketch above, but then coloured.

grab something from bag pantyhose.png

Or do you prefer it without the pantyhose?

grab something from bag.png
I have that version as well!

When the artist has created all the art that's needed for chapter 1, I will release the demo here!

And a teaser...

View attachment sketch.webp

Oh no, it rains!