a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What is the maximum limit I can reach with the current content?
Dana and adult baby all the way to pregnancy with Dana, or you can take the other 2 options and have bdsm bitch as the beard or the swinger couple.
I have no idea if Dana can get pregnant with the other 2 because I don't like or played there routes.

You can also chose a Dana only route and the choice will pop up in her office once you get all the triggers for it.

I know there is lots of sex in the adult baby route.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Are "encounters" or as you like to call them "actions" completly random or is there specific time to trigger them..
And how much points do you need to do something with jess

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are "encounters" or as you like to call them "actions" completly random or is there specific time to trigger them..
And how much points do you need to do something with jess
The walkthrough tells you but you need to get both to make it clear.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Not sure which to choose?
Jess ask about the gay story, do we say that she's a worthless little slut needs to be punished?
What will Jess do, if we click "Yes "
you can either save and reload if you dont like the outcome or just use ur middle mouse to rewind

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
One more thing... i have 130 i think in both dana aff and sex and i cant get past the first... part of dialog when you are remeniscing about old times..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
One more thing... i have 130 i think in both dana aff and sex and i cant get past the first... part of dialog when you are remeniscing about old times..
You must do more dates with all the girls because that is where the triggers are.
Like I said above points don't really matter in the game the actions is what is need for other actions to happen.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How many endings does this game have
3 with the girls and 1 Dana only.
As far as I know if doing the adult baby route and cum inside Dana you will get her pregnant.
I have not done the other 2 girl routes to test it on them.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I wonder how to do it with Dana only... I have only managed to do it wtih john and maria.. with Dana preg or not preg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I wonder how to do it with Dana only... I have only managed to do it wtih john and maria.. with Dana preg or not preg
You have to do all girls first 2 dates and the option will open up in her office along with the weekend get-away, I don't think you need to do any of the weekends but for the Dana only one's.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
You have to do all girls first 2 dates and the option will open up in her office along with the weekend get-away, I don't think you need to do any of the weekends but for the Dana only one's.
On my last playthrough I only did the initial weekend with Dana alone. Then I did the 2 dates with the beard candidates. And after having done the last of these dates the option to leave Dana appeared. So yes, no need to do any weekends with the beard candidates.

MatijaKovacic

Jun 25, 2018
When I come to this part of the game (pic 1) and I click to go further with the text I get this (pic 2).
How do I fix that?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
When I come to this part of the game (pic 1) and I click to go further with the text I get this (pic 2).
How do I fix that?
See where it says it couldn't find label jessicaconti7?

Go to the top of the page, and type jessicaconti7 in the search box on the right, and check "Search this thread only".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So.... in Cheats " XXX" mean numbers right ? can s.o help me ? i cant make it right
yes xxx = the number you want but cheats really don't work in this game because you must do the action that gives the points, if you just give points to skip over action it will not work.
You still have to flirt with her 5 times to get the 10 points before you can go on to the next action.
Even if you cheat 1000 points you still must do the 5 flirts before the next action will unlock, so why cheat.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes