Kada_buwan

May 22, 2018
very nice game
@Milos don't mind me updating the walkthrough by @DosArmas and @Gomy1980
there's 3 ending through the game and you get to decied at "15 - choose weekend with dana (you choose)" in DosArmas walkthrough , but the point when you choose it , it's when you talk with dana before the weekend , and to trigger that event , you just simple dating the girl you choose ,(there could be andrea , jessica , or maria ( maria will go with weekend with maria and john) and back to talking with dana and trigger in the weekend , done
okay that's quite long , but before you trigger the upper event , make sure to save it somewhere else if you want to go back and play, because once you trigger it ,game is ended no matter what , ( ***if someone read and passed and thinking " fuck i forgot to save , shit , shit shit , u can press "page up" and reverse the chat till the moments you wanted to save , should help it)
in the ending event weekend , mc father is gonna die anyway , you either can choose to pregnant dana or you don't ,both decision just change the scene doesn't affect the eding , just pay attendtion in decision when you sex in that last weekend event ,if you do wanted to pregnant her , choose "i have a better idea - No - bury in" and done , the next scence dana will pregnant and ended
hope it help , and you may noticed my english not really good and im sorry for that :3
have fun~
TLDR :
-you can chose who to moving in and who spend the weekend with you and dana
-decied dana pregnant or not
-game end
You forgot the fourth ending where you choose to leave Dana

Reactions: gago2627

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just finished a day long play through and got to the point where I met Jessica. Game is kinda fun but too repetitive to get rewards. Also tried to use the mod but couldn't get it to work. Please DO NOT try to give instructions on how to get it to work. Although this is a nice game it isn't one I intend to play again so will be deleting it. I did enjoy playing it just for the uniqueness. In the final analysis this a very large game (1gb) with very little unique content due to having to repeat actions so often. Have heart though there are many games that are suffering from the same thing, big game with very little unique content for the same reason. JMHO. However, I like the unique setting and story for this game. I do suffer from lateitis meaning I pick up games after they have been updated 100x (slight exaggeration) so my first play through is with a large file and unfortunately influences what I think of a game. I'm not overly concerned with whether or not the MC has a intercourse with Dana or not due to I think Patreon's new rules may have had a major impact on that part of the story. In the end I liked the game but not well enough to keep it. This the first game by Ptolemy I have played although I think I have seen the name on other games. Keep working at it and I am sure you will do great work.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not overly concerned with whether or not the MC has a intercourse with Dana or not due to I think Patreon's new rules may have had a major impact on that part of the story.
This wasn't affected by that.

They didn't have sex until the first weekend getaway together, it was always part of the story.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Game's wonderful, can't believe you couldn't bring yourself to finish it after day long playthrough

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
After the double date with Dana and Jessica you go to Jessica's studio and get into the sexy times.

After that Dana says you need to talk about things and the next weekend she takes you on a weekend getaway.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
After the double date with Dana and Jessica you go to Jessica's studio and get into the sexy times.

After that Dana says you need to talk about things and the next weekend she takes you on a weekend getaway.
Thx. So I just need to continue with Jessica path to finish then.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Took another 1/2 day to complete the game. Basically that's from the time I met Jessica to the weekend long talk with Dana. Found a bug also. On that weekend the Day didn't change at all. It stayed on Fri evening. Played the weekend with Dana and started the weekend with Maria and John but stopped because it was proving to be as long as the weekend with Dana. Never said I didn't like the game just the size of it. Somehow the mod started to work. Could be just that I needed to restart the game after I installed the mod. It was late and I was tired when I did it but worked fine today. New NPC's introduced are Amy, Anna and Eric. I suppose going forward that Eric will play a larger part and Amy could be given more time when they return to the uncle's place. If Dana needs to do more clothes shopping w/o Chris then it could develop into a Dana/Anna tryst. Hopefully future updates won't be so long. It's a great game for sure so will keep watching for the time being.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hopefully future updates won't be so long. It's a great game for sure so will keep watching for the time being.
It's completed, there are no more updates coming.

Ptolemy is now working on Alexandra and Intimate Relations as well as helping out with a couple of other games including Life with Mary.

As far as Dana goes, it's done.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
It's completed, there are no more updates coming.

Ptolemy is now working on Alexandra and Intimate Relations as well as helping out with a couple of other games including Life with Mary.

As far as Dana goes, it's done.
Thx. Good to know that. Just played through Intimate Relations and am impressed. There is a cameo with Dana and Chris in it and looks like Ptolemy is starting to experiment with some animation that looks good. I've seen Life With Mary on another forum but don't think I played it. Have downloaded Alexandra but think I will do another playthrough of IR. Very interesting game so far. I was wondering about the Blue "Completed" marker for a game and now I know what it means. Thanks again.

Amalee501

Jan 20, 2018
I'm stuck with the bowling of Jessica, according to the walkthrough i need 50 affection and 20 sexuality but like here I have exceeded the numbers I do not know what to do

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes