Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
When we say good we mean the story and the characters, no idea what you were hoping to get out of it but it sounds like it isn't for you.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Honestly i am not getting any character building here not like DMD or Tangled Up or even Adventures of Willie D.
I am not trying to bash the game, i know full well if it does not work for me, trust me i will not be moaning about it here but rather just not play it.

I am giving my displeasure out of frustration. I am curios to see where it goes but getting there is taking extremely long. For me VN adult games are suppose to give you release and also must have a great story so that you come back for more, not just the graphics and sex parts.

When we say good we mean the story and the characters, no idea what you were hoping to get out of it but it sounds like it isn't for you.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Ok. So I got done playing this game and I really liked it. I just wish you could get the other women pregnant in the game also and that Maria leaves her husband for Chris. So if the game is finished then why are the second dates locked? Also it seems that there is something missing with Andrea's roommate and she said that she would visit Chris and nothing happened.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes