sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
At most it's going to be bug fixes/polish but there is no date.

The story lines are all finished.
I've seen bits of the game that crashed (Jessica living together timeline. Not sure if it's just this or Andrea/Marie & John but I decided to fool around with Dana the scene she's off her pills and instead of cumming inside here, I pull out and cum outside. Is there an easy way to send a bug to Ptomely?) Hope that gets sorted out.

Also I suspect other bugfixes need to be done in python like scenes where like Dana/Jessica/Andrea come to your house still even though the relationships with the characters have already progressed much further down the line. Either they need to be removed after certain conditions are met in-game (True or false parameters) or much reduced at least. Makes it less grindy.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Also I suspect other bugfixes need to be done in python like scenes where like Dana/Jessica/Andrea come to your house still even though the relationships with the characters have already progressed much further down the line. Either they need to be removed after certain conditions are met in-game (True or false parameters) or much reduced at least. Makes it less grindy.
Bugs will be looked at but as far as i'm aware the home visits aren't being touched.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Bugs will be looked at but as far as i'm aware the home visits aren't being touched.
Ok so he's sticking with just the stuff that causes crashes then? So there won't be scenes added or removed in the new update?

It's a shame we will never get extra dating and eating scenes that are locked in-game.

P.S I hope Ptomely thinks about a crossover episode with this game and Intimate Relations when he finishes it.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ok so he's sticking with just the stuff that causes crashes then? So there won't be scenes added or removed in the new update?

It's a shame we will never get extra dating and eating scenes that are locked in-game.

P.S I hope Ptomely thinks about a crossover episode with this game and Intimate Relations when he finishes it.
Can't say, i've never had a crash at all and no reports from patrons that i've seen.

No more scenes, it's done. He's started work on another game with IR getting updates as and when as before.

Not sure about a full crossover but Chris and Dana have appeared in IR in one scene.

Jan 1, 2018
Can't say, i've never had a crash at all and no reports from patrons that i've seen.
I did have crashes playing through the rest of the Jessica route, but I assumed that's because I was using savegames from previous versions. I do intend to play again from the beginning (probably not the Jessica route though), so I will post here if I still encounter them.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I did have crashes playing through the rest of the Jessica route, but I assumed that's because I was using savegames from previous versions. I do intend to play again from the beginning (probably not the Jessica route though), so I will post here if I still encounter them.
I'll put it up on his patron channel that the Jessica path may have issues. I didn't get a crash personally but that means nothing, could be an issue I missed or got lucky but if anything is there it needs fixing.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I'll put it up on his patron channel that the Jessica path may have issues. I didn't get a crash personally but that means nothing, could be an issue I missed or got lucky but if anything is there it needs fixing.
Here is the crash report I encountered.

If you can share it on patreon we would all appreciate it. :)

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Finally! A game where the girl is not only pretty to look at, but has an actual personality. There is something that has been sorely lacking in most other games I have played, but Dana is amazing. Funny, headstrong, stern and intelligent, all wrapped up in a very attractive outer shell, without being the typical barbie doll.

I liked the MC somewhat, but he does seem more generic than his sister, but it didnt keep me from liking him. Also enjoyed several of the side characters, including Andrea, whom I simply find adorable, so I obviously went for the threesome route, which is quite satisfying.

The ability to get Dana pregnant was a welcome surprise, seeing as how that is one of my big turn-ons, but I was slightly dissapointed that you couldnt get Andrea pregnant as well. Still, I will gladly take what I can get, and like I said, I hadnt thought this was even an option.

As for the rest of the characters, I did find some of them to be somewhat wasted. Dana's boyfriend at the beginning was thrown away too quickly imo. It would have been much more satisfying to have to spy on him, figure out what he was doing, maybe even take those pictures for Dana ourselves, so we could have the satisfaction of getting rid of him be a little sweeter.
I am not asking to turn him into Eric from Big Brother or anything, but having to work a little in order to get rid of him makes it all the sweeter to get rid of him and have Dana to ourselves.

All in all, I would still give the game a solid 8/10, based on its amazing visuals, good storytelling and Dana's character. Definately one of my favourite game.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
A bug known and often reported and easily to solve ;)
In case anyone is interested, just updated my "Pick your own MC name mod" for Dreaming of Dana here:

And it also includes a bugfix for the v0.99 error could not find label 'jessicaconti7' :)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Anyone remember when Dana was talking about how she use to sneak in your bedroom an sleep with you when you were kids? Like how to get that scene? Also any signatures with Andrea? Hell any signature from the game would be cool.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
If I'm correct, you have to use the eavesdrop option to hear Dana mentioning it to Jessica. You can recreate the scene during the first weekend getaway with Dana.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes