fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
maria for sure is the sexiest in this game!!!!! can't get tired of her cougar's body:heartcoveredeyes:

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Haven't look for nearly a month to my 2nd fav game. Is it complete with version 0.088?? (I hope it's not, but all good things ...)

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Does this game have sound? I see a music/sound slider in the preferences menu, but there's no sound in the game.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Does this game have sound? I see a music/sound slider in the preferences menu, but there's no sound in the game.
It's a default option with this engine. Many (most?) ren'py games doesn't have sound (lucky me - most background music is annoying ^^ )

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Playing version 0.085, there is an error on the script for missing script and image (i dont know exactly what it is)

ERROR while going to the shore with DANA (image scene/bar.png) is missing...

Does anyone knows how to solve this?

Please HELP!
May easily be solved by updating to the latest version, if that's not an option then see if you can locate the image bar.png then open Danalabels.rpy and edit line 2875 or whatever line it was to state the location of the file.
e.g
scene "images/bg/bar.png"
with dissolve
or it may have been renamed.
for background images it's easier to use bg bar.png so all you need is..
scene bg bar
with dissolve

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
May easily be solved by updating to the latest version, if that's not an option then see if you can locate the image bar.png then open Danalabels.rpy and edit line 2875 or whatever line it was to state the location of the file.
e.g
with dissolve
scene bg bar
with dissolve
Thank you very much, all i did was continously tap the ignore button and skipped the error parts which is i think the whole night with Dana in their Uncle Rest house. I'll try to locate the bg image that you were saying and try to figure out and fix that error with some script editing. Thanks again!

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
e.g
with dissolve
scene bg bar
with dissolve
After Successfully Searched for the image "scenebar.png" and rename to (bar.png) and edited "danalabels.rpy"
Script Error is now GONE, thanks for the Tips

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I am getting this error "DreamingofDana-0088pc-skunked.zip: Unexpected end of archive" please help
Tried another tool for unzipping? Sometimes archives that can't unpacked with 7zip works with winrar (and vice versa).

DarthMelkor

Apr 27, 2017
Incest isn't my cup of tea so I avoided playing this game. Tried it after seeing so many comments praising it and wow, this one is amazing. I still hate incest but the humor and story is great. Also, Dana is possible the most beautiful character I have seen in such games.

One gripe, Why Chris gets to inherit the company when Dana is clearly the more deserving one? Also, how do I play the 0.88 version? I downloaded and unzipped it but my version still shows 0.85.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
how do u install if u only downloaded 0.88 and already had 0.85 previously ?
just replace all contents of 0.85 with 0.88 or
merge all the file of 0.85 and 0.88

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Plans
Patrons only
Jan 4 at 12:07am
Hi

Well, I'll just lay out my plans for January.

This month I plan on releasing 2 Dana updates, and one IR update. Also the alpha of the prologue for the post Dana game.

The first Dana update will be not this weekend but the next one, as usual. As for IR, I'm not sure. Just released one a few days ago, so it will probably be near the end of the month.

I hope to have the alpha for the prologue of the post Dana game ready this weekend but I'm not making a promise on that. Most of the renders and the dialogue are done, but since it's a new project there's a lot of coding that I have to do from scratch. So, we'll see.

(New added message.)
Today I'll also be posting a new version of the patcher for testing. I'll need about 20 testers, so I'll release it to 10+ patrons only. The reason for this, is that I'm testing the server. And I want to limit the logins for now. Till I can make sure that it can handle the traffic with no problems. If everything goes well, and there's no reason why it shouldn't, no future download will be over 30MB's. And the patcher will no longer trigger your antivirus.

Also, some uncertain news. I've been postponing a promotion at work. I had hopes that at some point patreon will make up the difference in salary. But I have to throw the towel in on that. They were about to offer it to someone else, and I couldn't delay any longer. I'll be starting in my new position in mid February.

How will this affect releases? I don't know. On one hand, I'll have fever office hours to deal with, and I can work more from home. On the other, I'll have monthly business trips. How all this will work out, I'm not sure.

I've spoken with some of the people who help me with rendering. Maybe I can prepare more renders while I'm home and with a lighter schedule, and have them render while I'm away. I can't tell you how it will work out till I actually do it.

That's it for now.

Will keep you updated every few days on the next Dana patch, and the prologue.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support.

Ptolemy

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes