botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't think anyone had a problem with him not liking the update.
More with his condemnation of the whole game just because his preferred path is finished.

Which tbh does feel a bit strange. I mean, I don't like the Jessica path, should I delete the whole game when next month her path will be finished?

Reactions: Jack-O

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Any link from MEGA for this 8GB Version Sir?
I was wondering the same thing and found out the compressed link is a MEGA Download _ its only like 3.8g and works a peach.

Last edited:

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I'm not a fan of Maria/John, but I thought the update was good. It wrapped up Andrea and Mila's sidestory, and it showed that John can actually be considerate of Chris/Dana, something I didn't see before. I prefer Andrea's path, but it's over with. People can either move on, or play the other paths (like me) if you want to keep playing the game.

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
I seem to miss a lot of content. Currently the game seems repetitive and every day is similar with a variety of only a few scenes. Is there a walkthrough somewhere? How do I use the cheat codes? (Might help me see what I missed.)

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
I seem to miss a lot of content. Currently the game seems repetitive and every day is similar with a variety of only a few scenes. Is there a walkthrough somewhere? How do I use the cheat codes? (Might help me see what I missed.)
shift+o opens up the console where you enter the codes

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
I have a problem i cant trigger the event with Jessica and Dana, (the bowling date) I have over 100 affection points for Jessica and it tells me its not the time yet?

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
Is this game near the end of it? pregnant Dana path seems like an ending. The way it says chris took his father's place in company and Dana became housewife etc.

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
shift+o opens up the console where you enter the codes
Thanks. Tried the code, but it didn't seem to trigger any change in the score.

Any advice on how to progress in the game? I had to skip every weekend because there was no actions available. And only two or threee scenes available for Dana and Andrea on the week and they keep repeating. Who is Jessica btw?

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished this Version (V 0.088), after the death of their Father, Chris, Dana and Andrea lives together under on roof as Family, sexually and Emotionally as well as Mila, Andrea's New Found Sister!

Dude999999

Sep 20, 2017
Any advice on how to progress in the game? I had to skip every weekend because there was no actions available. And only two or threee scenes available for Dana and Andrea on the week and they keep repeating. Who is Jessica btw?
Just start dating the girls. You can do that after work (ask at the office). First date alone, second date with dana.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes