FXM

Oct 2, 2017
you are young and rich finally living with the girl you always wanted in a lust life why would you want to ruin it with babies that will be born genetically damaged going to spend the rest of your life spending money in doctors suffering about the future NOPE

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
you are young and rich finally living with the girl you always wanted in a lust life why would you want to ruin it with babies that will be born genetically damaged going to spend the rest of your life spending money in doctors suffering about the future NOPE
though it isn't specified who is pregnant! the current assumption is dana... but it could be andrea.... or maria...

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
though it isn't specified who is pregnant! the current assumption is dana... but it could be andrea.... or maria...
i think maria's fertile years have passed some time ago and if happen there will be complications for the age that will cause weak sick babies too and andrea getting pregnant in the naria path does not fit

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i think maria's fertile years have passed some time ago and if happen there will be complications for the age that will cause weak sick babies too and andrea getting pregnant in the naria path does not fit
so you think that maria is in her 50's and 60's? no i estimate she's between 30-40 so she is still "fertile" and with birth control that stops ovulation that is being pushed back.

Reactions: FXM

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
so you think that maria is in her 50's and 60's? no i estimate she's between 30-40 so she is still "fertile" and with birth control that stops ovulation that is being pushed back.
i think chris ans dana are in middle 30s and maria middle 40s is still fertile but very dangerous

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
right and in the boat she says she have hope if you was a good dady
Yeah, that's the scene that I meant in particular, just wasn't sure that it was really the boat scene, but that's where it was most apperant.

i think chris ans dana are in middle 30s and maria middle 40s is still fertile but very dangerous
Was specified where the pregnancy takes place, the Andrea or John/Maria arc? If it's the Andrea arc it may also be Mila.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Dana is a very reasonable girl, maybe Andrea or Mila will be the surrogate mother.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Dana is a very reasonable girl, maybe Andrea or Mila will be the surrogate mother.
I agree on the reasonable part, but I don't think it would fit characters-wise. It doesn't seem like they'll move somewhere where nobody knows them, so telling the child that Chris and Dana are the parents is pretty much out of the question, even if the kid is exceptionally smart they're still stupid prattle away sooner or later. It also seems more like she really wants something on her own with Chris, so the only really option I see would be that she gets pregnant with someone elses egg, so it would feel more like hers or something.

Don't know if that really makes sense, but I just let the thoughts run free for a moment.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Was specified where the pregnancy takes place, the Andrea or John/Maria arc? If it's the Andrea arc it may also be Mila.
i would love to have a mila's baby but i am not sure john will be ok maria having babys with other guy, is very different to share

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I agree on the reasonable part, but I don't think it would fit characters-wise. It doesn't seem like they'll move somewhere where nobody knows them, so telling the child that Chris and Dana are the parents is pretty much out of the question, even if the kid is exceptionally smart they're still stupid prattle away sooner or later. It also seems more like she really wants something on her own with Chris, so the only really option I see would be that she gets pregnant with someone elses egg, so it would feel more like hers or something.

Don't know if that really makes sense, but I just let the thoughts run free for a moment.
yup, who knows what Dana will do if the motherly instincts kick in? hmmm chris could breed Andrea and the doctors put this fertilized egg into Dana ... that could work

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i would love to have a mila's baby but i am not sure john will be ok maria having babys with other guy, is very different to share
If it's the Maria arc it may as well be a Maria/John baby while you use them as the beard.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You people are talking like ALL incest babies are born damaged.
This is a common misconception, but false.
The thing is that with incest there is a GREATER chance of defects, as well as recessive traits (most defects actually are recessive traits or damaged genetics) have a greater chance of surfacing. normally it doesn't happen right away in the first generation, but the longer blood line incest happens the chances are jumping by leaps and bounds. but it is QUITE possible to have them surface during the first generation. Look at the kings and queens of Europe through out the dark ages, many were of the same blood line, married off one or two generations later to bring peace and treaties...

Reactions: netkeliye

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
The thing is that with incest there is a GREATER chance of defects, as well as recessive traits (most defects actually are recessive traits or damaged genetics) have a greater chance of surfacing. normally it doesn't happen right away in the first generation, but the longer blood line incest happens the chances are jumping by leaps and bounds. but it is QUITE possible to have them surface during the first generation. Look at the kings and queens of Europe through out the dark ages, many were of the same blood line, married off one or two generations later to bring peace and treaties...
Dude.. i play'd Crusader Kings (or was it Europa Universalis?) with incest mod or something It was not untill after like the 4-5th generation my kids started to have all kinds of shit happen to them. 3 legs and bumps & low brain "function".
Trust me incest preggy is safe for the 1-gen. I have game logic on my side, you literally can't win.:test:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes