Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ahhh, it's one of those.

I should have known that, my wife has the movies and the books.

She also watches soaps so there is no accounting for taste, fortunately I didn't marry her for her taste in entertainment .... because then she'd judge mine and I love cheesy b-movies so i've no idea who has worse taste.

Reactions: Dasati

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Ahhh, it's one of those.

I should have known that, my wife has the movies and the books.

She also watches soaps so there is no accounting for taste, fortunately I didn't marry her for her taste in entertainment .... because then she'd judge mine and I love cheesy b-movies so i've no idea who has worse taste.
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes?XD

N

netkeliye

What's breaking dawn?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did you live under rock, man that was one of the biggest chick flick movie ever made, I was made to watch the trilogy several times against my will. SO you telling me no women you know, made you sit with them and make you watch this

Last edited by a moderator:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes?XD
Killer Tomatoes is a classic although not as good as Sharktopus or Ghost Shark.

Did you live under rock, man that was one of the biggest chick flick movie ever made, I was made to watch the trilogy several times against my will. SO you telling me no women you know, made you sit them and make you watch this

Do I strike you as the kind of guy to watch chick fliks?

My wife doesn't push me into watching anything I don't want to or I start taking the piss out of what's going on and it annoys the fuck out of her.

She tried to make me watch My Girl when we first got together and that was the last time she forced me to watch anything.

Reactions: netkeliye
N

netkeliye

Killer Tomatoes is a classic although not as good as Sharktopus or Ghost Shark.

Do I strike you as the kind of guy to watch chick fliks?

My wife doesn't push me into watching anything I don't want to or I start taking the piss out of what's going on and it annoys the fuck out of her.

She tried to make me watch My Girl when we first got together and that was the last time she forced me to watch anything.
What we can refuse to not watch?

And you are telling me there is no backlash?

Well I don't know how thing work there but at mine, If i don't sit around and be all goddy goddy, I don't get any action,
But I guess you have to get married to unlock that other option.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
What we can refuse to not watch?

And you are telling me there is no backlash?

Well I don't know how thing work there but at mine, If i don't sit around and be all goddy goddy, I don't get any action,
But I guess you have to get married to unlock that other option.
There's always the "bad daddy" option: You watch her films with her if she watches your films with you.
Basically you both delight on the partner's agony, it's basically mild bdsm, some people like that as foreplay (it basically showcases who's the Dom for the night).

Reactions: Thornhill

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
oh, that wasn't and angry "Hey", that was a playful "Hey";)
yup, i didn´t perceive any other way. We´re good, dude.
Considering the incestous and downright sinful but devilishly enjoyable haremship at the end of 0.75, they won´t get married in the US, not even in Ohio, where the incest laws are very lenient.

Last edited:
N

netkeliye

yup, i didn´t perceive any other way. We´re good, dude.
Considering the incestous and downright sinful but devilish enjoyable haremship at the end of 0.75, they won´t get married in the US, not even in Ohio, where the incest laws are very lenient.
Hey all taken care of already, It's a lore I'm working on and will disclose when the game is over. You know to all Dana Only lovers here to find us a closure, and I can tell in that lore of mine they moved to a remote Island at Tahiti(It's a wonderful place), no once will ever know they are brother and sister they move in there as couple. The post I did was like a synopsis I have great deal of writing to do ahead, lot of time to end though. So To all Dana Only lover don't worry I will make sure we alteast get a text Dana only closure for this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Here is the newest update from Patreon. dana update.png
Hi

It's that time again.

Well, at the end of last week, I've stopped working on other projects and focused on the Dana patch.

We're a bit over 100 renders, and about half the dialogue.

So, we're ahead of schedule by a bit.

Event wise, they are at the point of all of them moving in, and I've partially closed the Andrea arc in the Maria path. I say partially because Mila hasn't been touched yet, and she'll have to play a part in that.

I think them moving in, the Andrea arc, and the optional pregnancy scene will be my goals for what to include in the patch. Don't want to over promise, but that seems credible.

All in all, it will be ready this weekend. I'll make another progress update in a few days to set a date.

What else.

About 1/3 of the renders for the next IR patch are done. But since there is no hurry on that patch, I think I might try to enlarge it a bit.

Also, I've been trying my hand on some animations.

You've noticed that I never put animations in my games. The reason for that is that I didn't have the hardware to try to make some good ones. Now I think I do.

So, I've been trying. But to be honest they're pretty shit. Not more shit than most other animations in games like this, but that's not saying much. However the only way I know how to try to get better at something, is by doing it. So, I'll keep at it.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes