JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I just found this game, and really enjoyed it... I do have one question... Is there a way to end the game with just you and the sister ???

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I just found this game, and really enjoyed it... I do have one question... Is there a way to end the game with just you and the sister ???
Yes, just choose none, after the getaways, when you talk with Dana.

Reactions: JJsworld

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I did find an ending with Dana alone but it's very brief and nowhere near as good as the others. It looks like it was added last minute.

The other endings are fantastic but Dana alone was a bit meh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I did find an ending with Dana alone but it's very brief and nowhere near as good as the others. It looks like it was added last minute.

The other endings are fantastic but Dana alone was a bit meh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, Dana only ending is kinda depressive. Until she finally arrives at Bro's new home.

@JJsworld iirc no, she's not pregnant in the "solo" ending.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Went bck, got two, different endings so far... Just wish he would have done an ending that when the father died, Dana was pregnant, so big brother kicks the "beards" out, and they live happily ever after...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Went bck, got two, different endings so far... Just wish he would have done an ending that when the father died, Dana was pregnant, so big brother kicks the "beards" out, and they live happily ever after...
He wasn't going to do a Dana only ending at all if you read the thread. So many people asked so he bodged one together last minute.

It wasn't just the father why Dana didn't want to be alone with him, it was that incest is frowned upon, they could never live happily ever after.

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
I'm only a couple of days into this...

...Someone PLEASE tell me that the grammar gets better as the story goes on.

<sarcasm>
If your not telling me this, I dont think I'm gong too be able to be able to bare it.
</sarcasm>

Seriously, if I'm tempted to correct the grammar/spelling because of the first 20 lines of text, this might not be "for me". I'd do it too, if there weren't like 60k lines to go through by hand.

Jan 1, 2018
I'm only a couple of days into this...

...Someone PLEASE tell me that the grammar gets better as the story goes on.

If your not telling me this, I dont think I'm gong too be able to be able to bare it.

Seriously though. If I'm tempted to correct the grammar/spelling because of the first 20 lines of text, this might not be "for me". I'd do it too, if there weren't like 60k lines to go through by hand.
It doesn't improve much, if at all, no. If that triggers you, should probably move along. But can I just say, with your spelling and grammar (underlined above), please don't offer to correct anyone else's.

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
...But can I just say, with your spelling and grammar (underlined above), please don't offer to correct anyone else's.
Does yours?

Pot, meet kettle.
Really?

Was it not clear that the line in question, the ONLY line, the line with a TON of spelling and grammar errors, was a joke about how poor the grammar in the game is?

I haven't seen "You're" used a single time. It's always "Your". There have been at least 3 times so far that a whole phrase repeats twice unintentionally. "Too" is used a bunch of times instead of "To". Plus a WHOLE BUNCH of other errors that get repeated.

Yeah it bothers me. But it's bearable. But I'm using some scripting to replace whole swathes of text. That has gotten rid of the worst parts.

If I actually work it over into something decent, instead of giving up halfway, I'll upload the .rpy files.

EDIT: Ohh. I forgot about "Must of" being used every time instead of "Must have". 184 times.
EDIT 2: If this guy isn't a native English speaker, then good for him. It's perfectly understandable (even if it makes me grind my teeth a bit). But honestly; this feels EXACTLY like grading papers from students that ABSOLUTELY should know better. (And I mean Seniors in college that turn in papers worse than this.)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Really?

Was it not clear that the line in question, the ONLY line, the line with a TON of spelling and grammar errors, was a joke about how poor the grammar in the game is?

I haven't seen "You're" used a single time. It's always "Your". There have been at least 3 times so far that a whole phrase repeats twice unintentionally. "Too" is used a bunch of times instead of "To". Plus a WHOLE BUNCH of other errors that get repeated.

Yeah it bothers me. But it's bearable. But I'm using some scripting to replace whole swathes of text. That has gotten rid of the worst parts.

If I actually work it over into something decent, instead of giving up halfway, I'll upload the .rpy files.

EDIT: Ohh. I forgot about "Must of" being used every time instead of "Must have". 184 times.
EDIT 2: If this guy isn't a native English speaker, then good for him. It's perfectly understandable (even if it makes me grind my teeth a bit). But honestly; this feels EXACTLY like grading papers from students that ABSOLUTELY should know better. (And I mean Seniors in college that turn in papers worse than this.)
Sarcasm doesn't come across very well in a text medium like this. You need to indicate that you're being sarcastic. Smileys are a good way to do this.

U shuld of uzed a smiely, yo! :p

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes