Raio10

May 6, 2017
is there a time limit on this game into week 15 still no ending with Maria... only got home and office unlocked and on weekends nothing happens with either her or Dana... sorry for all the questions just never played it fully til now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
is there a time limit on this game into week 15 still no ending with Maria... only got home and office unlocked and on weekends nothing happens with either her or Dana... sorry for all the questions just never played it fully til now.
Look 1 post before yours.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
I dont know whats so popular about this game. I played it, and it was pretty bad. You do the whole time the same. Go to work, build affection with the three girls, then go sleep -.- I did this for 1 hour till I got the fourth girl. I cannot understand why this game is 1 GB if there is no content.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I dont know whats so popular about this game. I played it, and it was pretty bad. You do the whole time the same. Go to work, build affection with the three girls, then go sleep -.- I did this for 1 hour till I got the fourth girl. I cannot understand why this game is 1 GB if there is no content.
there is all kinds of content for this game, you just need to work up your affection with the girls. Use the walkthrough on this post, it will help you.

rohahnj

Feb 2, 2019
WTF... Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I still cant invite Andrea to swimming date. I don't even know who Jessica is yet. I don't have any dates on weekends. I followed Golmy's walkthrough. I've attached a save file too. I'd like to what you guys think. My experience with this game has been worse than RPG. Its been grind...grind...everyday and I cant even take Dana out for lunch. I felt the reviews were overrated for this game. The writing was okay. Some conversations really shined (Which I agree is such a rare occurrence in these kinda games.) But I suspect this was written by a woman who paid much attention dialogue writing. For that I am glad. I was curious to know more about the characters. After all this grind, I don't know anymore.

I accept I'm pretty new to all these. Never even been a gamer before. Anyway, If anybody can diagnose the problem here, Great. Otherwise, that is also Okay.

screenshot0001.png

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
For some reason cannot start the game.

have the following problem:
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: No audio device found
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "C:\Temp\Temp\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Temp\Temp\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\renpy\main.py", line 507, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "C:\Temp\Temp\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1614, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "C:\Temp\Temp\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 801, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 192, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 61, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: No audio device found
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Dreaming of Dana 0.099"

2 computers. Windows10 on both. Neither have speakers nor headphones, but I think both have built-in audio.

Reactions: Moricano

Ivivanov

Nov 20, 2018
I also stuck with Andrea and swimming date. She has affection and sexuality about 200 each and it seems I tried all options with dancing event, but she still don't wanna go to swimming date.

tanocapo

Sep 23, 2018
Hey guys, i'm having a hard time to choose the solo ending (i've finished w/ Andrea, Jessica and Maria). I have plenty of savings but i don't know how or when not to choose any beard (if possible). Could you please tell me in what moment this happens?
Thanks!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, i'm having a hard time to choose the solo ending (i've finished w/ Andrea, Jessica and Maria). I have plenty of savings but i don't know how or when not to choose any beard (if possible). Could you please tell me in what moment this happens?
Thanks!
You choose the solo ending by choosing to leave when you get the choice to pick one of the 3 beards. You need to have all 3 available (finish their paths up to the choice).

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Nope 3 dates were planned for each of the girls and were put in the UI but only ended up doing 2 each. At that time in development, Ptolemy was making the game by himself. one of many reasons the last version is 0.99 and, not 1.0 as we never felt we had completely finished the game
Any chance there'll be an update involving those left out options? because...yanno... it'd be cool LOL!

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Any chance there'll be an update involving those left out options? because...yanno... it'd be cool LOL!
Not currently we would like to go back and Redo some renders as well but we just don't have the Patreon support to add it to our production schedule as we would need at least 1,000 Patreons. We are making 4 games right now to scrape by

Reactions: Grick Rimes

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Not currently we would like to go back and Redo some renders as well but we just don't have the Patreon support to add it to our production schedule as we would need at least 1,000 Patreons. We are making 4 games right now to scrape by
I understand that.... I'm a writer.... which should be read "starving artist." I admire what you are doing. I can tell a story. I can kinda render an okay picture... but coding it into a game is a skill i just can't master. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: gamersglory
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes