gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
There are 4 endings 3 have the pregnancy option. While the Dana Only ending does not I believe. been a little while since we wrapped this game up. So have not played it in a while

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There are 4 endings 3 have the pregnancy option. While the Dana Only ending does not I believe. been a little while since we wrapped this game up. So have not played it in a while
about maria skating ring ( not available )..

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
about maria skating ring ( not available )..
Nope 3 dates were planned for each of the girls and were put in the UI but only ended up doing 2 each. At that time in development, Ptolemy was making the game by himself. one of many reasons the last version is 0.99 and, not 1.0 as we never felt we had completely finished the game

Reactions: fugazi666

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
How can i meet jessica?
Actually finishing the day at work while working, and just going straight home from work without asking anyone on a date triggers some events, Meeting Jessica is one of them, personally one of my faves, as my wife and are also a interracial couple. She's got a thing for scots-irish redheads.

BJChannel

Feb 25, 2018
Actually finishing the day at work while working, and just going straight home from work without asking anyone on a date triggers some events, Meeting Jessica is one of them, personally one of my faves, as my wife and are also a interracial couple. She's got a thing for scots-irish redheads.
I can't meet jessica! Any save for meet jessica?

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
Let me see if I can locate the save for shortly after unlocking Jessica and hope I didnt save over it. I do have the weekend mod installed, that might mess up your game if you don't have it. *update*after checking, it appears I saved over it. The nearest save I have into it, is when Dana is choosing a assistant, after the MC and Dana are already messing around.

DKArthas

Nov 24, 2018
Hmm. For some reason during weekends no one seem to answer the phone for me. So I am have been forced to skip through the weekend. Any idea what's the problem?

DKArthas

Nov 24, 2018
The weekend events happen after your getaway with Dana
Getway with Dana? Mind explaining a bit?

I at this point have 100+ affection with everyone except Jessica, who is sitting at 16. For some reason I am stuck in the game at this point. I will probably give it another try later.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
This game is freaking awesome! The love story is so absorbing that you forget its about brother and sister. Altho i only like one ending with Andrea and Dana pregnant on purpose. Didnt had the hearth to play out the other two after this one came out to be so great. I've never expected anything less considering the other games they have in development. Fan for life!

Raio10

May 6, 2017
so does anyone have a save with Maria or Jessica as the main girl as i only seem to get Dana and Andrea from my earliest save.. just to save me starting right back at the beginning as i like those 2 better then Dana and Andrea thanks for any help.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
so does anyone have a save with Maria or Jessica as the main girl as i only seem to get Dana and Andrea from my earliest save.. just to save me starting right back at the beginning as i like those 2 better then Dana and Andrea thanks for any help.
To get to an ending, you need to date all 3 possible beards, then choose which one to go with (or Dana solo), so keep playing your save and work on Maria/Jessica.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes