gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Wish there was a continuation to this game, I enjoyed it a lot.
One of the games, probably the game that got me into Game developing.
Big thanks to Ptolemy and his team
You should let Ptolemy know the link to our Discord is in my Signature. Ptolemy is there most of the time

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Haley is a misspelling of the name Hailey but I digress
Since this game is a Co-production it is subject to cancelation

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni

Asad1

Oct 22, 2018
How many endings does this game heve? And which types ? Is there Andrea only ending?

Last edited:

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
Ok this game blew my mind, the story, characters and sex scenes were perfect. Although I hope it was possible to have a replay scenes option.

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
I just finished this last night. I liked the story a lot. I do have some overall character and game-play critiques.

SPOILERS!!!

Characters:

OP: The OP was good for the most part. His character model looked like a generic blow dick though. I really liked the interplay and chemistry between him and Dana. My only issue with him is that he's a bit too single minded on crushing puss. He needs to be a bit more serious of a character. Like when him and Dana finally get together and he's constantly asking for motivation when she asks him to do something. It got kind of old after a while. It's not like he didn't know he'd be giving her the D later anyway. I did like how he said every girl he's been with was basically a placeholder for Dana.

Dana: I really liked Dana. Her character model was gorgeous and she was fun. She was a bit too bossy at times, but I imagine that was to balance out OP's single mindedness. My only real issue with Dana was her constant needy reassurance that OP loved her. I had an ex that did that and it aggravated the fuck out of me. I did like how she started with a boyfriend and you had to deal with that. It added some growth. And her lesbian scenes when she's constantly looking at OP was hot. I also really liked the ability to get her pregnant.

Andrea: Andrea was alright. She was a beautiful girl. I'm not sure how I felt about her family issue causing her to basically regress to a child when she's with you. I didn't know if she was actually mentally regressing or if it was supposed to be some kind of role-play. The blonde stripper at the club turning out to be her half sister was kind of cool. Andrea's ending is the one I choose because I liked her a lot more than Maria and John.

Maria and John: I didn't care about these two one way or another. I'm not big into swinging, but it was fun telling John you'd kill him if he touched Dana and Dana literally getting off after overhearing that was a very nice touch. I also didn't think Maria was particularly attractive.

Jessica: I hated Jessica. I couldn't wait to be done with her.

I didn't have any issues with any of the ancillary characters.

Game-Play:

It was a bit too grindy. Either that or I didn't hit things until long after they were available. For an idea, when I finished both Dana's and Andrea's affection and sexuality were near 400.

There were some typos and grammar errors here and there but it wasn't a major issue.

I didn't understand the point of having buttons available if they weren't functional. Such as:
  • The employee records button in OP's office is present the entire time but only actually used once.
  • The 'surf the internet' button is never used.
  • Each character's 'take out to lunch' button even have a notation saying they aren't functional. Then why are they in the game to begin with?
As I said I did really like the story. This is a solid game for the most part. Just needs to be cleaned up a little. Despite the fact that there are already a couple of different endings already I look forward to any improvements you make if you choose to revisit this game. As I've seen others say, it would be cool to see either a continuation or sequel to this game with the same characters (or at least OP and Dana).

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni and riktor

The Frog

Nov 25, 2018
Can someone please tell how and when talking to Dana, and go down memory lane to
find out about uncles home???

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
I think that you need 20 or more affection points with her, then you can go down memory lane in her office or the cafeteria

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
You should let Ptolemy know the link to our Discord is in my Signature. Ptolemy is there most of the time
Thanks, maybe I will.

So Dana lovers you might want to check out Hailey's Story It's kind of a spiritual successor to Dreaming of Dana and Co-authored by Ptolemy
I checked, but on the developer it's only mentioned "Viitgames?" are you all working together but are still separate teams?

Cheers

Reactions: Alteni

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Thanks, maybe I will.

I checked, but on the developer it's only mentioned "Viitgames?" are you all working together but are still separate teams?

Cheers
Viit is the co-author with Ptolemy on Haily's story he is funding the game as well

Reactions: Kthulian

peirre

Sep 4, 2018
I find it quite difficult to get in to this game. May be it's the storyline or the dialog... I don't know

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
hi guys can some give us a full save i think i miss some scenes and about maria skating ring ( not available )..

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes