Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
any crunched for this game guys
. I'm bored so I tried to be cool like negasonic teenage applesauce.

There wasn't much to compress. Crunching only took off 100 and 7zip took off another 100. So only ~200MB was saved from the original DL. It's..... something I guess. I doubt it'll get much smaller, even if I went full repacker on it.

Also, my upload speed is actual steaming garbage so I'm not gonna multi mirror it.

bossapplesauce said:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools:
@bossapplesauce 's Cruncher. Found .

7zip.

Half a Grilled Cheese.

Reactions: Alteni and bas

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
is there a good walkthrough for this game? I feel like I'm missing a lot, and I'm not able to advance with any of the players, and getting absolutely nothing with Dana at all

Reactions: tigerman3

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

There wasn't much to compress. Crunching only took off 100 and 7zip took off another 100. So only ~200MB was saved from the original DL. It's..... something I guess. I doubt it'll get much smaller, even if I went full repacker on it.

Also, my upload speed is actual steaming garbage so I'm not gonna multi mirror it.

Tools:

7zip.

Half a Grilled Cheese.

Tools:

7zip.

Half a Grilled Cheese.
yo ty for work ....by the way be urself .

185username185

Jan 14, 2018
You know how there are those extra controls at the bottom of the screen(Back, History, Skip, Autosave etc). I've managed to get mine to disappear, does anyone know how to get it back?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Nothing much to crunch unless you want to lose image quality. we switched the game over from .png to .webp in one of the last updates

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The game is completed or not, guys?
Yes, It's gameplay Complete. When/If we get back to it there will have to be time and finances to do so. If we meet certain goals on our Patreon. Ptolemy barley broke even on Dana. games we make now are simpler. We would like to do a sequel to Dana at some point and fix certain things in this game we know we can do better at now. But it would have to make economic sense.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yes, It's gameplay Complete. When/If we get back to it there will have to be time and finances to do so. If we meet certain goals on our Patreon. Ptolemy barley broke even on Dana. games we make now are simpler. We would like to do a sequel to Dana at some point and fix certain things in this game we know we can do better at now. But it would have to make economic sense.
I like the new games more. I can't see a benefit in these "search all locations to find something" things. In this game I am stuck - I think there is something to progress I guess but I have no clue what - and I hate walkthroughs, if they are needed the gamedesign is flawed.

Reactions: DavidTurner

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
how to use the cheats?
Nevermind. shift+o

But even without cheating i can't get the maria date to trigger. I got her up to 50 and she still kept saying "no"

DAff = 51
DSex = 30
AAff = 91
Asex = 37
MAff = 36
MSex = 0
JAff = 0
JSex = 0

Last edited:

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
I think you need to have sex with her for the first time, and finding more about her (in her office or the cafeteria)

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
hey guys im having a problem where im suppose to meet jessica after the date with maria and dana but nothing happens after the date and ive tried this several times now and i still havent seen jessica

EDIT: after reading the threads i found out this was a glitch, could someone please send me a save after just meeting jessica please

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes