Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ptolemy is working on a couple other games (see his Patreon page and/or website) but he has never mentioned a sequel to DoD. My impression is that he was sort of sick of it by the time he finished, so I doubt he'd like to go back to it.
I would not say sick of it. but he was not looking to add more complexity to it. IT was his first attempt and he learned a great deal. that's why Intimate Relations is relatively simplistic.

Is there a sequel to this game?
no sequel, I think you're confusing Dreaming of Dana with Dreams of Desire which has 2 of 3 episodes of a prequel. :) currently he's working on alexandra (converting to pure visual novel) and intimate relations and helping out with Life with Mary.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Is there a sequel to this game?
At some point, there is a plan to do a sequel of some sort. In the meantime, we are now working on two more games Insect related releases on those TBD. So that brings us to 5 games we are currently working on. :coldsweat:

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
OMG, Funniest line, and sorry if im miles behind you guys but the weekend date with Andrea and Dana when they meet Amy, "we're going to need a bigger boat". ROFL doesnt describe my mirth fully enough :))))))))))))

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
I guess I'm nearly finished this game, took me a long time to get into it, nearly gave up because of the repetition. I don't need to see the same scenes over and over when I want (and can) do something new, and the start put me off the first time I played it because it took so long to get anywhere.

Having said that, it turned out really well in the end, so worth persisting with if you auto play early and multi task with TV or some other armchair activity.

I ended up "decompiling" the rpyc's to see how to move forward, though. Would like future games to move faster but with more impact on wrong decisions, something like Mother Seduction.

Good work, Ptolemy!!! Thanks.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I guess I'm nearly finished this game, took me a long time to get into it, nearly gave up because of the repetition. I don't need to see the same scenes over and over when I want (and can) do something new, and the start put me off the first time I played it because it took so long to get anywhere.

Having said that, it turned out really well in the end, so worth persisting with if you auto play early and multi task with TV or some other armchair activity.

I ended up "decompiling" the rpyc's to see how to move forward, though. Would like future games to move faster but with more impact on wrong decisions, something like Mother Seduction.

Have you played our other game Intimate Relations it's more of a pure VN without the extra grind

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
How do you use the cheatcodes?
Instead of posting back-to-back, please edit your first post to add the second.

To get the Dana only ending, you need to go on the date with Dana and each of the 3 possible beards. Then you can go with either of the 3, or leave. Choose leave.

You don't really need to cheat in this game. Stats > 50 don't really matter. But...open the console and type in what you want to do.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

glad you are liking it, but you don't have to do a huge amount of repetition. most things can be done with the stats to be about 50-75 and that's it. thing is some things you have to work through like 5 flirts at lunch with maria but not a huge amount of repetition.

Oresama

Feb 18, 2018
Sorry if this question has been asked before but, ive just started playing and have finished all 4 of the endings but ive seen that the 'Skating rink' and 'Dinner events' for maria and andrea as well as the 'take them to eat outside' option for the girls at lunch have no events or unavailable even though its "finished"

is there something wrong?? i tried searching the thread for "skate" but nothing comes up, ive downloaded the .99 version

help please

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
is pregnancy really athing in this game, or is the tag more or les obsolete?
no you can make Dana pregnant with a choice to cum inside her after you move in with the "beard"

Sorry if this question has been asked before but, ive just started playing and have finished all 4 of the endings but ive seen that the 'Skating rink' and 'Dinner events' for maria and andrea as well as the 'take them to eat outside' option for the girls at lunch have no events or unavailable even though its "finished"

is there something wrong?? i tried searching the thread for "skate" but nothing comes up, ive downloaded the .99 version

help please
Skating rink and take them to eat outside was never implemented. This is partly why the game is 0.99 and not a 1.0
This answer is somewhat incorrect. The options are not going to be fleshed out they were just not removed by the dev. He probably will go in and clean those up when he comes back and redoes the renders he wants to for the game. He has said that when he retouches the game it will not have any new content just clean up badly done or old renders as well as cleaning up the code.

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
The lastest walkthrough that I found here, is for v0.08. Is it still relevant, or an update is needed?

Omnipheus

Apr 15, 2018
Is the skating rink with Maria and Dinner with Andrea really not available? what happened to it that it's not in the game anymore?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes