VN Others Completed Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator [Game Grumps]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:

Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is a game where you play as a Dad and your goal is to meet and romance other hot Dads. You and your daughter have just moved into the sleepy seaside town of Maple Bay only to discover that everyone in your neighborhood is a single, dateable Dad! Will you go out with Teacher Dad? Goth Dad? Bad Dad? Or any of the other cool Dads in this game? With minigames, sidequests, and a variety of paths and endings, Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is this year's most anticipated Dad-based game.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: N/A
Language: English
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation, Gay Sex, Furry Bears, Dad Bods (You know you want it!)
Steam Page:

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links form
Download: - - -

Dream-Daddy-A-Dad-Dating-Simulator-PC-Crack.jpg Dream-Daddy-A-Dad-Dating-Simulator-Torrent-Download.jpg ss_d420a3bc8c381051a6beb8b0ba44dd5be48dad86.600x338.jpg

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, totally not what I was expecting when I clicked on this post. I just knew this was a DMD clone and I was ready to playfully bash it. How wrong I was. How so very wrong. Welp, I'm sure somebody will appreciate this, not me but... somebody. I feel like certain fruits would like this. No pun intended.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
You are on game forum that top 10 viewed threads involves incest, AKA something that is actually degenerate but you have left this world because there is game for gays?
Lol
Not this game lol ... its gay relationship and further, and highest court of our country gave a greenlight!!!

Lynn

May 21, 2017
You are on game forum that top 10 viewed threads involves incest, AKA something that is actually degenerate but you have left this world because there is game for gays?
Lol
Someone's gone political here.

At any rate, I don't foresee this game receiving the amount of attention that, say, Nekopara did. Although a part of me hope it does.

Reactions: Luvcock
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes