Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
Forefinger, part of me wants to say mean things... But only because I really got into the story and it's not done yet! I can't wait to see where it goes! IMO you've got a great start here and I know I for one am looking forward to the updates on this one. =)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I liked very much. The story is good and different from so many clichés around. And the graphics are good too. Very refreshing.

And a bug @Forefinger:
If you sleep with Ivy in the first night, after the scene with Bea doesn't occur the breakfast scene with Ivy. This are the lines of script:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I deleted the bold marked and the scene happened (think there's another way, but...)

Great job and waiting for more.

darkWolf.01

Jul 2, 2017
I really enjoyed it!!!Nice plot,good renders and proper english!Forefinger keep updating and good luck!!
Speaking about good renders when those are screenshots made in Sims 4...ehm...and Sims 4 does NOT have good rendering to start with. I have modded Sims 2 where all the Sims looks dozens of time better and more realistic over any ballon-head Sims 4 mod can ever achieve.

Reactions: botc76

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Please, try to apply some mods to your models. This is a good page to start:

Mod the Sims would be better and no pop-up adds to wait to download.

Plus we have a list of all active sites that have great stuff for all the Sims games.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
At first I was skeptical of the models, but the scenes are well done (some need a little bit of work on the animation speed or movement but better than most 0.2 games) and the style has grown on me :p that being said i do agree that maybe you should use some mods or something to up the texture quality a bit. my personal criticism though is the render quality, it might be a bit low (seemed a bit pixely, could be the models though). other than that you have me invested in the story, and I want to see where the story goes. ALPHA PROTECTOR MODE ENGAGED!!!! XD

edit: also love the 5 on 1 name XD

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
aaaaand it's time to remove the game already...

you do know it is optional right? I am anti-tranny (not like activist anti, just personal not for me) as well, but i don't bag or hate on games that have it for those who like it. that being said traps are gay :p but it is okay to be bi if you want, just accept you have a bit of the gay XD (this comment is obviously not at the person who i quoted but a general statement that apply to those who fit its required criteria)

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 99350
Overview:
For years you have lived your life alone and "very good, thanks!". Enjoying as you want, drinking with friends, sex without commitment, flexible jobs... Until the daily life of your new neighbors begin to remind you of a past that you tried to erase from your life. To make matters worse, it seems like part of your past is about to return to your life. Is this new life compromised? Will you be able to deal with the whole situation? Or... "Isn't a big deal"?​

Updated: May 20, 2018
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: No
Version: v0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows: - -
Mac: - -

There's something wrong with the walkthrough,it can't be viewed/opened!Also to close down the application after trying to access it I have to bring up the task manager, it's the only way to shut it down!

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Forefinger, part of me wants to say mean things... But only because I really got into the story and it's not done yet! I can't wait to see where it goes! IMO you've got a great start here and I know I for one am looking forward to the updates on this one. =)
Thank you very much. I hope and will work to make things better. Now that you know the past... Time to work the future. I make a poll too, here. To choose who you want to be your brother and sister.

I liked very much. The story is good and different from so many clichés around. And the graphics are good too. Very refreshing.

And a bug @Forefinger:
If you sleep with Ivy in the first night, after the scene with Bea doesn't occur the breakfast scene with Ivy. This are the lines of script:
I deleted the bold marked and the scene happened (think there's another way, but...)

Great job and waiting for more.
Thank you very much. I'm still very noob with this, idk why the jump disappeared.

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
At first I was skeptical of the models, but the scenes are well done (some need a little bit of work on the animation speed or movement but better than most 0.2 games) and the style has grown on me :p that being said i do agree that maybe you should use some mods or something to up the texture quality a bit. my personal criticism though is the render quality, it might be a bit low (seemed a bit pixely, could be the models though). other than that you have me invested in the story, and I want to see where the story goes. ALPHA PROTECTOR MODE ENGAGED!!!! XD

edit: also love the 5 on 1 name XD
Thank you very much. About the name... And the intention is in the future have 4 more people besides me working together against the... machine? XD

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I created this poll on GDoc, please help me choose.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's a nice game, but the bad Sims graphics are a turn-off.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I created this poll on GDoc, please help me choose.

i cheated by voting 3 times :p but seriously though i think 4 is the best (redhead looks like she wants to murder me XD ) however I would like to see 4 at some point wear the clothing from 3 :D only if it can be worked into the story though.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes