Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
lol @Forefinger You are the funniest developer commenting here in the forum :happyblush where's your Developer tag? Do you want me to put you on my nose?
Thanks for the compliment. I'm not a Developer, maybe a Noobveloper and Drunk (certainly). Nooo! I don't like noses. T-T
Hold still, ya damned drunk!

Ah well, you get either the white or pink Patreon versions.

Wooooo. I'm beautiful. Thank you very much, man. \o/

Public:

Fixed the bug in Bicurious path.
Genre: Male Protagonist, Selectable sexuality, MF, MM, MS, Straight, Gay, Bisexual, Romance, Seduction, Slice of Life, Handjob, Blowjob, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Harem. + MILF, MFF, Public Sex, Cuckold, Cheat, Crossdresser, Sleepfuck.

Windows and Linux:
Mac:
You took @UncleVT pole position. :closedtongue:

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
First time I see a game made out of Sims 4. Why bother with this while you can get Sims 4 and mod it anyway you want? Just wondering, I'm not judging...

D

Deleted member 59977

The english in this game is not good. I think the developer really needs a proofreader. There are several errors and it can get very annoying.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
First time I see a game made out of Sims 4. Why bother with this while you can get Sims 4 and mod it anyway you want? Just wondering, I'm not judging...
Well, you're right if only want to see images, but you got a very nice story here.

Reactions: Forefinger

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
The drawings aren't realistic, okay. (Is the author a draughtsman?) The style reminds me kind of "puss in boots", rather far from the sims4, in my opinion But the story and the words really are. I'm not sure you meet people like that on every street corner, but they're really endearing and the story is engaging... whether it's sex or feelings, everything seems pretty credible to me. With a little effort, imagination does the trick.
Quant à l'anglais, ma foi ... "la critique est aisée, mais l'art est diffcile" comme on dit dans mon coin ..

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
next Dev who ist not able to release a new Version without playing the complete Game again.
Live is to short... will anyone be able th share a new save at the start of the new content ?

If not -> next Game deleted ;)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I loaded old saves without any issue and the stats were carry on.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
same..my saves worked fine..maybe i'm ren'py blessed...(cue the chanting and angels singing)

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
btw. is it with renpy not possible to reserve variables for future Versions ?
I already researched this in some forums. They say it can cause bugs or not work. So there's a whole list of what may or may not work. What to do if the situation is X or Y or Z. But I already have a solution in case I kill myself trying and can't make it work without errors. Because I don't want to delay the game releases by fixing bugs. It is one of the reasons why I didn't decide to put a little grind and a story that runs day by day. The first version I made of the game (with horrible drawings that I made in PS) had grind, but the "etc codes" that gets to do the grinds, is unstable (at least for me. I'm not good with renpy). It made a lot of mistakes and I had to spend hours looking for forums to understand the problem, or looking for the hidden ",". So, unintentionally I thought of this way of doing the day-to-day that ended up not only saving me but making the story a lot more interesting. Anyway... I swear the goal is: yes you can continue S1M02 with the final load of S1M01. But if the code is to fuck up my mind and slow me down, I already have the solution for this. Which are? In the end, depending on your punctuation with the characters, will generate a code that will be requested in S1M02.

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I'll try to explain a little more detailed the paths and leave the walkthrough of each one here. So here I go...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it was a simple (and already answered) doubt about Alpha and Bicurious. But this is me... I like to explain and it was the good moment to give you all, the walkthrough.

Woohoo \o/

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Well, there were a lot more animations this time around, as promised, but I thought they were mostly too low framerate (the dancing scene sort of worked). For the writing, I mostly only got confused in the part where the boy talked about how they came to be in your house - but there were small errors and "roommate" oddities all over, that didn't bother me too much.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes