grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
a lot of fun so far, great work. the animations are a little rough, but I love the artwork.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

The version 0.1 will be available for download next wednesday. Friday for public download.
Will have 7 days in-game. 90% of the Alpha path and 60% of the other paths are done. Sex scenes:

- Alpha: 2 MF and 1 MS.
- Straight: 2 MF.
- Bi-Curious: 1/2 MF, 1 MS and 1/2 MM.
- Gay: 2 MM.

I know I had promised 2 weeks in-game, but I've had a lot of work to do in the last few weeks. So, while wait...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

So what we have?
You start with the intro. You'll learn the story of the game and be prepared for how things will be. Will be introduced to Alice and Beatrice, secondary characters that will be important in your story throughout the game. And you'll know a little about your past. If you have the version 0.2, don't worry, 0.3 has only grammar corrections.

Intro (0.3):
Windows/Linux:
Mac:

Upon completion of the intro, you're ready to start S1M01. Here (until now, 0.1) you'll be introduced to your new "roommates", but in the first week you'll get to know your female roommate better. And you can choose your sexuality. They are:

Alpha> You'll have relation with women, shemales, sissies and femboys. But you're the only one who fucks.
Straight> No need to explain.
Gay> No need to explain.
Bi-curious> You'll have relation with everybody. Sometimes you'll fuck and sometimes you'll be fucked.

What to expect?
0.2 will start with you discovering the new job of your male roommate. But I still have to think of a way to assign this job to the Straigh path, since will be more interesting in Alpha, Gay, and Bi path. Which will not make a difference in the story by itself, only in the "fun". I even accept opinions whether I should make him straight on the Straight Path or keep him gay. And the female roomate gay on the Gay Path. Now that I have no difficulty working on the 4 paths, I hope to be able to make 0.2 available before the 22th.

Thank you very much.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
My kind of game :) Five stars! I love freedom it gives us.
I don't understand why people complain about shemale or gay but don't mind incest.

Reactions: Forefinger

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
I'm glad that the mc's relationship with Ivy is progressing. I hope that he can take her as his girlfriend instead of the neighbor or her daughter.

Lustgaming

Jan 28, 2018
I believe we may have the incest tag/genre here. In the intro we have sex with the aunt and from what looks we'll continue to fuck her. And only those who didn't played the intro don't know:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I liked, you left the option for we choose who Jenny is. You can make her as your mother, aunt or whatever. I keeped her as aunt, because I believe you didn't showed the mother in that part of the intro because you want to make her appear in the future. Which would be great if I'm correct. Actually, that was what made me curious when I played the intro. Why does the father appear and she doesn't?

I love Ivy. Fuck the homophobes. #FREEDOM

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
My kind of game :) Five stars! I loves freedom it gives us.
I don't understand why people complain about shemale or gay but don't mind incest.
sexual orientation.. *cough* choice *cough* (when you learn a lot about the mind you begin to realise that almost everything is a choice, the person just doesn't know it)

ahem anyway, most people usually don't like to see other stuff like that and sometimes react to it, has nothing to do with them being biased or any of that shit, they just don't want their erection taking a -2 (or even a +2 and they hate that it does XD )

For me though I am a simple and factual man, I am straight and traps are gay :p and while I kinda want the alpha path to be straight it does make more sense for it to be alpha over everything that looks or sounds female XD so no complaints here, as long as I can choose my dick is happy XD

I live by a simple motto, people keep to their shit and don't force it on me, I keep to my shit and don't force it on them, that being said I am all for discussion and counter points or reasons for maybe changing my mind, as long as I can give some back. although this ain't the place for it so lets not get into that :p

lastly.... YAY UPDATE!!!!

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
My kind of game :) Five stars! I loves freedom it gives us.
I believe we may have the incest tag/genre here. In the intro we have sex with the aunt and from what looks we'll continue to fuck her. And only those who didn't played the intro don't know:
And I liked, you left the option for we choose who Jenny is. You can make her as your mother, aunt or whatever. I keeped her as aunt, because I believe you didn't showed the mother in that part of the intro because you want to make her appear in the future. Which would be great if I'm correct. Actually, that was what made me curious when I played the intro. Why does the father appear and she doesn't?

Thanks for the review. @rhev too. That means alot to me. I know the sims4 graphics fuck me, but seeing that people are enjoying the story and my effort to do something different, it makes me very happy. Yes, since you realized that and touched on the subject... The mother will visit you at the end of the month (in the game).

I'm glad that the mc's relationship with Ivy is progressing. I hope that he can take her as his girlfriend instead of the neighbor or her daughter.
Girlfriend I don't know when the MC will be ready to have one, but...She'll be an important character in the story, but in relation to "fun", only in Alpha and Bi path. Until now, my idea is of a true harem and one day (in the future) you will choose one of them to be your partner, concunbine, lover, mistress (but you're the supreme master and maybe you'll can choose this "name" for her/him)... But this "partner" is aware of all other women/men (it depends on your path) and help you to "take care" of everyone, as a lover. A true harem. I can't say more because I still have a lot to add to the game before reaching this stage and I still have many ideas to put in the next updates. A lot will still happen, but know right away that Ivy is important and you can create a friendly or loving relationship with her, which will help in the distant future (with your harem, of course). Just like standalones focusing only in one of the secondary pesons, for those who prefer more Alice, Beatrice, Ivy, Roommate Male, Female Roommate... I don't know. There are many ideas to develop over time. But I'm glad to see there are a lot of people liking Ivy.

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Of course. Like I said in my review, I didn't expect to like the sims graphics. But honestly I don't think the sims 4 graphics "fuck you" in the end. It may turn people off before they try it out. But once they get into the game, you realize that the choice of graphical medium doesn't matter because the story telling is done quite well and the characters that you present feel well fleshed out. Certainly a lot more interesting of a game than the typical VN that I've seen with high quality graphical renders and just over done stereotypical characters like "snarky older sister," and "innocent younger sister," that we've seen several dozen times.

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
sexual orientation.. *cough* choice *cough* (when you learn a lot about the mind you begin to realise that almost everything is a choice, the person just doesn't know it)

ahem anyway, most people usually don't like to see other stuff like that and sometimes react to it, has nothing to do with them being biased or any of that shit, they just don't want their erection taking a -2 (or even a +2 and they hate that it does XD )

For me though I am a simple and factual man, I am straight and traps are gay :p and while I kinda want the alpha path to be straight it does make more sense for it to be alpha over everything that looks or sounds female XD so no complaints here, as long as I can choose my dick is happy XD

I live by a simple motto, people keep to their shit and don't force it on me, I keep to my shit and don't force it on them, that being said I am all for discussion and counter points or reasons for maybe changing my mind, as long as I can give some back. although this ain't the place for it so lets not get into that :p

lastly.... YAY UPDATE!!!!
I love your comments. Honestly. Thank you. Things are just as you said. So I had this idea to let the player choice to avoid criticism. But I know, some straight will be curious to see the other paths too. Myself, I'm not gay, I'm an alpha. But I want to create something that pleases everyone, so I had to create the gay scenes.

Reactions: Wyrme and bobdillan

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018

OK, sorry most of my response here is going to be behind "spoiler". Lust, not trying to start an argument, just dropping my opinion here and asking Forefinger to shed light. =)

Forefinger, I know you read the forum, can you let us all know if I'm correct or not? (What I said under the above spoiler about Jenny/Room mates).

Forefinger,
Loved the update! While it wasn't quite as entertaining as the first, it was still very good and kept me interested. I'm actually going to play through two or three of the options just to see what they're like. I like that you changed the choice of what people want to see to the first choice at start (Alpha, Straight, Bi-curious, and Gay) I think this will make people who are uncomfortable with certain genres more comfortable playing the game. Especially as upset as some of the homophobic people were. *Shrug* I'm not really into seeing the other stuff, but I'm not offended by it and understand hey their IS an audience that is into it and I applaud you for making versions of your story for everyone!

Note: I'd personally vote that in the "Gay" version that you do make the female "room mate" gay.
Note 2: I'd still give it 4-4.5 Stars, not as good as the first but still pretty great.
Note 3: Anyone who complains about the fact that it was only 1 week instead of two, needs to think about the fact that really it's at least three weeks as you have FOUR VERSIONS! There is only so much overlap!

Anyway, great job and looking forward to the next installment! This is becoming one of my favorites as the MC's attitude is #$%@$$ awesome! lol Not to mention who doesn't like an MC who rides a custom Harley chopper!

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Of course. Like I said in my review, I didn't expect to like the sims graphics. But honestly I don't think the sims 4 graphics "fuck you" in the end. It may turn people off before they try it out. But once they get into the game, you realize that the choice of graphical medium doesn't matter because the story telling is done quite well and the characters that you present feel well fleshed out. Certainly a lot more interesting of a game than the typical VN that I've seen with high quality graphical renders and just over done stereotypical characters like "snarky older sister," and "innocent younger sister," that we've seen several dozen times.
Again, thank you very much.

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
OK, sorry most of my response here is going to be behind "spoiler". Lust, not trying to start an argument, just dropping my opinion here and asking Forefinger to shed light. =)

Forefinger, I know you read the forum, can you let us all know if I'm correct or not? (What I said under the above spoiler about Jenny/Room mates).

Forefinger,
Loved the update! While it wasn't quite as entertaining as the first, it was still very good and kept me interested. I'm actually going to play through two or three of the options just to see what they're like. I like that you changed the choice of what people want to see to the first choice at start (Alpha, Straight, Bi-curious, and Gay) I think this will make people who are uncomfortable with certain genres more comfortable playing the game. Especially as upset as some of the homophobic people were. *Shrug* I'm not really into seeing the other stuff, but I'm not offended by it and understand hey their IS an audience that is into it and I applaud you for making versions of your story for everyone!

Note: I'd personally vote that in the "Gay" version that you do make the female "room mate" gay.
Note 2: I'd still give it 4-4.5 Stars, not as good as the first but still pretty great.
Note 3: Anyone who complains about the fact that it was only 1 week instead of two, needs to think about the fact that really it's at least three weeks as you have FOUR VERSIONS! There is only so much overlap!

Anyway, great job and looking forward to the next installment! This is becoming one of my favorites as the MC's attitude is #$%@$$ awesome! lol Not to mention who doesn't like an MC who rides a custom Harley chopper!
Man, you made my day. I love you. So lets go...

Maybe the way I put the react of the mother, was really bad. But, I based on real facts. And even the mother having done what she did... It's family, we always forgive. We only delay to forgive who hurts us and not who was being hurt together. And he is the blood son of mother and father. I even tried to make the Father be like him physically so there wouldn't be this doubt.

Jenny tells him to not call her aunt to try to see him as a man and not as a nephew. For mother, grandmother and aunt, you're always a child and not a man. It was another thing that I based in real facts (this happened to me).

It's not because they didn't show up that I took them out of the game. Alice and Beatrice are still alive. But Alice is still upset with MC and Beatrice is busy with that asshole ex-boyfriend. In the next updates you'll see.

And thank you very much <3

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
And about the game having 1 week... I know I've promissed 2 weeks. I had some complications creating 4 paths and a lot of personal work out of the game. Unfortunately and fortunately, because I have to buy bread in the morning. I'm sorry. Wasn't intentional.

Reactions: Wyrme
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes