RPGM Abandoned Dragon Throne [v4.1] [Natali]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main screen.png
About This Game:
Hello, guys. First of all brothers & sisters (original name) now has got a new name Dragon Throne.There are some
reasons why it has been done. But shortly, it is more suitable for the main story of the game. And I like it more. So brother&sister; is in the past now. But it is still the same characters and the same story. The old name is just not serious enough. Couple words about the game The events take place in medieval time. You will play as a young fellow Jonathan. It is not the best time for his family. Also the war is about to begin between the kingdoms. The main character will find himself in difficult situations that he needs to deal with. In addition, he needs to learn how to use some special power, which can help him to deal with those situations. In the first chapter, Jonathan could hear the thoughts of others. During next chapters, he will learn how to use it. In addition, he will discover that he can use additional powers. More about that will be told in the next chapter.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Release Date: 2016-08-07
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: 4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

addine aunt 2.png addine end2o.png addine pose 5.png adine alek8.png fire4.png jonathan street 2.2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah it is.. I love how Chapter 3 ended, though.. It was awesome! Now we play a little more and get some fun.
But he's scaled back on his work so it'll be while before the game is updated. So save it and enjoy it every now and again.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Natali wrote:
I won't release anything this month. And I won't release any art as this project isn't dead. Not yet, at least. I have to start a new compaign to find a partner. Then it is possible to see what can be done.
Needs a Hiatus on Title

Reactions: Robin2900

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Sorry!!!!!!!! Rude of me i knew nothing of Natali Hiatus, it was brought to my attention and credit to @nerodmcs for the knowledge.

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
I was following the game from the beginning. She went in with a clear plan. Then she let her donors and others influence her decision making in the game to the point that she gave up on it, because it was no longer her vision anymore.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Natali posted this: Take a part in some discussion of Dragon Throne and and possible reanimation of it.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
What a bloody joke, another one on patreon is milking the system.
Natali Wrote:
I've been silenced for a while. Now, all preparation is almost completed so, it is time to show something where we got so far. Not so much for now (only front main picture) but reanimation of my art work begins.

The previous idea about making "Breaking the limits" has be put away. So I can officially, finally announce our new game: Golden Age. The story will focus mostly on different side of human nature among pirates in West Indies back then in 16th century. It is not a fantasy or anything like that. So there won't be any magic. Just a pirate thematic. So some old characters will get new roles.

All what didn't work, will not be brought into new game. So experience I got with Dragon Throne will help. We might be still far from the first version. But the work has begun and I will keep you updated regularly."

She is working with Right now, together with Malleck, I am working on new game: Golden Age.

Natali game here

Last edited: