Ren'Py Abandoned Dragon Date [December Demo] [Akemari Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
1ffde91ec79a5c1e239afadd4d609f28_original.png

Overview:
Dragon Date is a fun little adventure game / dating sim. You play as a mercenary that has just been hired as a "Dragon Caretaker", however you immediately find the dragons you'll be taking care of are all cute girls! It's up to you to keep them safe and happy throughout various conflicts: both internal and external.The world of Dragon Date is filled with tension. The game is set roughly fifty years after the war between dragons and humans, and there's still a bit of malice on both sides. On one hand you have the Holy Templar Order, who are sticking true to their dragon slaying agenda despite years of peace, and on the other you have the various dragon clans, not satisfied with their diminished stature. Then you have the five young dragon girls you'll be taking care of, often swept up in the conflict. With strength and perseverance, you can lead the girls to victory and maybe eventually, a peaceful life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-02-08
Release Date: 2019-12-16
Developer: - -
Censored: No
Version: December Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:
Windows/Linux: - - -

Extras:
FAN SIG

05.png 04.png 01.png 02.png 03.png 06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The artstyle is ridicuously good, but the release is short as hell. The characters are quite stockish as far as anime girls go.
Still very interesting, looking forward to further releases.
It's not a release, it's a prof of concept demo for the Kickstart, they got 15k from it of the 8k goal, the game is also on Steam Greenlight.

Reactions: Jeffy91

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
It's not a release, it's a prof of concept demo for the Kickstart, they got 15k from it of the 8k goal, the game is also on Steam Greenlight.
Ah, that explains the great artstyle then.
Kickstarter, though? How refreshing.

Battle GUI could probably use some touching up but it looks interesting so far.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Kickstarter, though? How refreshing.
Agree, this one showed a lot of promise, even if it doesn't have much sexual content the premise itself is interesting for me from a dating character ABC stand point.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
yes it is, but demo very short atm

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
april 10 update
Groooaaaaaaan!

Oh... my... god... I am so disappointed in myself right now you guys. Don't tell me not to beat myself up either. Guh!

Okay so, as you're all obviously aware the stream did not happen today. I keep thinking things will take less time then they take, and the game is not ready (or at least not to the degree I am comfortable showing off). The next available date for streaming is the 15th, so I am going to push it back to then, and it will unbelievably awesome.

I'm so sorry this keeps happening, even tho from what you guys have told me it's somewhat normal on Kickstarter. Well whatever the case, I am making the executive decision to stream something amazing on the 15th rather then something only mildly cool on the 9th. Going to work my butt off until then to make sure everything is beautiful and functional.

Sorry again, and thank you for your continued patience. (Guh! I AM SO SAD)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hummm ... ...i don't understand everythings but ok
(i just write one word XD )
The game will be available when it's done, it'll be on Steam also. They may release a build or two along the way but who knows.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote