Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Hi I made a new game with summoning but I don’t know when can I do it
This the summoning in the game or am missing it can anyone help me
Summoning and mind control are not fully implemented and don't really matter. Mind control has I think 2 times it comes up otherwise does nothing.

Reactions: Canto Forte

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Finally decided to give this a shot. Not sure if I get it. ]

A big deal is made about how the player-character is a god of destruction and how he's the strongest in the universe and so on, but he gets punked instantly like twice in the first ten minutes.

The dude is basically a joke.
I mean, gods turning out to be nobodies is kind of a theme of DBZ, but why set the player character up as a god of destruction if they're going to be so weak that they get effortly crushed?
Feels more like I'm controlling Yamcha.

Reactions: jazz154 and Masq

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018

A big deal is made about how the player-character is a god of destruction and how he's the strongest in the universe and so on, but he gets punked instantly like twice in the first ten minutes.

I mean, gods turning out to be nobodies is kind of a theme of DBZ, but why set the player character up as a god of destruction if they're going to be so weak that they get effortly crushed?
I agree the tuffle queen needs some work on her story I mean she is the single female tuffle left in the story and where the rest of the universe literally looses shit to try to appease a God and she is all meh I had an invisible robot that is always double your STR until you learn how to destroy.

The problem is a basic issue with the game concept how do they make you work for anything. With the exception of the queen and vados all other sex scenes are scripted driven gated by training and set to happen regardless of choices made with a few exceptions of you can choose not to.

In the future as this game matures and puts content into it I would like to see choices matter more especially the power you pick at start

Reactions: jazz154

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
I agree the tuffle queen needs some work on her story I mean she is the single female tuffle left in the story and where the rest of the universe literally looses shit to try to appease a God and she is all meh I had an invisible robot that is always double your STR until you learn how to destroy.

The problem is a basic issue with the game concept how do they make you work for anything. With the exception of the queen and vados all other sex scenes are scripted driven gated by training and set to happen regardless of choices made with a few exceptions of you can choose not to.

In the future as this game matures and puts content into it I would like to see choices matter more especially the power you pick at start
I think we are still at the beginning so the difference in powers will slowly reveal itself. With summoning maybe the protaginist will have access to girls (someone like android 21 or other girls) that people with mind control don't and vice versa.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
I think we are still at the beginning so the difference in powers will slowly reveal itself. With summoning maybe the protaginist will have access to girls (someone like android 21 or other girls) that people with mind control don't and vice versa.
Yes we are early in this games development and the biggest thing slowing them down is art work I think it might be story related.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016

I always thought the game would have highly benefited from progression arc, maybe short 10m inrto of you being shitter sayian fighting some random as shit wolves and other animals on some planet and as you progress and conquer the planet becoming its war chief you get to become God of destruction, you know something along those lines, at the moment it feels very jarring to me that you start with "lol you are sayian, also lol btw you are god of destruction but you are useless unless you use your sharingan delete people meme magic". The game still stands as good, but it could be so much better with a little investment into backstory

Reactions: jazz154

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I always thought the game would have highly benefited from progression arc, maybe short 10m inrto of you being shitter sayian fighting some random as shit wolves and other animals on some planet and as you progress and conquer the planet becoming its war chief you get to become God of destruction, you know something along those lines, at the moment it feels very jarring to me that you start with "lol you are sayian, also lol btw you are god of destruction but you are useless unless you use your sharingan delete people meme magic". The game still stands as good, but it could be so much better with a little investment into backstory
Pretty sure the dude doesn't have a backstory. It looks like he was just created out of nothing by Zemo(?) which is understandable.
If he has a power-level of one trillion or whatever though, maybe don't have every fight he gets into for the entire opening act end with him being curbstomped.

Also, the truffle-queen is pretty odd, since they apparently built a magic ki-proof invisible robot to protect them after their population almost got wiped out by the previous God on the block, then you show up making threats and she has you knocked out and allowed to leave.
Like, her total confidence is weird since the last guy claiming to be a god who showed up almost genocided her entire species, but even after winning she's still way too calm.

Given how dangerous you're supposed to be, she should be killing you while you're still (somehow) weak enough that her robot can take you. Because her magic robot wouldn't do shit if you just blew her planet up from orbit in retaliation for being humiliated (something the previous God of Destruction would definitely have done)

Basically, the entire opening act treats your character like a dumb child. Every character and even the narration itself frames you as someone who is ignorant, powerless and overall harmless.

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So I've been wondering how exactly weighted clothing works? Especially when game says it has weight of x planets.
Which planet? And what does it mean for planet that you are currently on? Also does it mean that Yamcha is super secret hidden boss for being able to push you over effortlessly when you have weight of x planets on you?
Wouldnt it better to just ditch concept of weighted clothing entirely for suppressing ones or mix it?

Last edited:

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
So I've been wondering how exactly weighted clothing works? Especially when game says it has weight of x planets.
Which planet? And what does it mean for planet that you are currently on? Also does it mean that Yamcha is super secret hidden boss for being able to push you over effortlessly when you have weight of x planets on you?
Wouldn't it better to just ditch concept of weighted clothing entirely for suppressing ones or mix it?
Honestly at this point I feel like you're looking for a reason to find an issue. The weighted planets thing was meant to be a fun little scenario added for comedic effect. It's crazy considering how moments after the Yamcha scenario the player engages with Ivan, another god of destruction, and destroys him effortlessly . I genuinely have no idea what is going on here. Are you guys reading and ignoring or ignoring then reading? You know?
Moreover, the whole thing is meant to be silly fun, just move forward with it.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
im new in this game and i dont understand train the ki control. can someone help me?
It is your basic slide puzzle slide the pieces until they are in the right spot before time runs out gain ki control points later you can spar and that gives bigger gains.

Reactions: Masq

Arqoi

Nov 16, 2016
If Masq is still reading through these posts, do you guys have any ideas for Chi-Chi? Her bombastic attitude made debauched might work rather nicely in the parody sense. That's totes not my fetish for married women speaking, no siree. Not my desire to complete the trio of Android 18, Bulma and Chi-Chi either. ;)

That aside, I found the Bulma and Android 18 scene pretty sweet, probably my favorite so far, likely cause of the dubcon/dub-con element of sorts. Here's to hoping we get some anal scenes sooner or later too, maybe in a "it's not cheating if it's up the ass" sense, especially if they ignore the fact that they're offering us to take something their husbands never got. That they'd struggle with it due to their inexperience is a plus too!

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
If Masq is still reading through these posts, do you guys have any ideas for Chi-Chi? Her bombastic attitude made debauched might work rather nicely in the parody sense. That's totes not my fetish for married women speaking, no siree. Not my desire to complete the trio of Android 18, Bulma and Chi-Chi either. ;)

That aside, I found the Bulma and Android 18 scene pretty sweet, probably my favorite so far, likely cause of the dubcon/dub-con element of sorts. Here's to hoping we get some anal scenes sooner or later too, maybe in a "it's not cheating if it's up the ass" sense, especially if they ignore the fact that they're offering us to take something their husbands never got. That they'd struggle with it due to their inexperience is a plus too!
Humm the loss of gohan goten and goku might be the route to go she could be desperate for help getting them back.
You could have pan come in from time patrol she could be 18 then. Same with bra.

U

User_51567

There are so many Female chars to chose from in the Dragon Ball Universe.
Across the 4 main series (Not including movies, manga or games) i would say that without those there are at least 100+ female chars to choose from.
Hell, in the Tournament of Survival arc there are at least 30 different females... Granted some of them played a larger role then others (Looking at you Lilibeu:cautious:)

And if i have to believe his Patreon "to be expected list" -Interacting with all the major Dragon Ball females - Is one of those topics.
Of course it's going to be a matter of perspective on who is a "major" female character

But for example.
-Brianne de Chateu
-Su Roas
-Sanka Ku
Had more individual air time in Super then Bra had in GT and not to mention somebody like Mai who has been in Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Super and GT....
So what counts as a Major Character ?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes