PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
The translation is pretty iffy with words being cut off and continuing onto the next line and such. I wonder if the JAST version will be any better.
Juding form the fact that they do not even seem to have the rights anymore (?) i do not even know if there will ever be one.
TL for this and the kaigen seito game on the same disc are fucked as it looks like. Even went to the effort of setting up a vm for windows 7 and i still have only save and freezing issues and problems with both games. I think i might as well drop them at this point.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Bruh the ost is insane
I know right... gives me the feels every time.
Where you able to get true ending?

From memory when I played (not with the version from here though) for some reason no matter the choices I made I would always get the same ending. (ended up reading online about the true ending and shit), eventually somehow was able to play it properly though (may have been this sites version).

Cause if not you might want to look into it.

edit: imma play it again now. thanks for your comment making this pop up in my alerts (had it watched)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ok, so I figured out why it breaks.
Put simply the game doesn't work on non-japanese locale. And I don't mean app locale, emulators, and the right click run japanese locale don't work.
You have to go into settings, language, lanuage, on the right side there will be "administrative language settings", go into that and change the locale to japanese, restart and the game will work as intended.
simply change it back to your normal when you are done. (this method is how you get japanese games that don't work at all to work as well btw).
loading from menu is still broken though always load from in game.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah... I'm stuck at the same point as @AMagicMan and it comes out of no where. They're walking along, having an existential conversation and then... slash... Main Menu. WTF?

And yeah... the reports of the save/load system being busted are true. Sigh... was fun while it lasted.
Had some free time to search and learned this is a bug some people get, tried the usual locale/admin/compatibility etc. fixes with no luck. Seems the solution is to open up the files and force the game to a scene past that, however all the pre-"fixed" file links were taken down. Tried editing saves with no luck and there's no detailed instruction to actually tell you which file(s) need to be edited. So if anyone has a better guess or has actually done this already the help would be appreciated.
So I know it has been 2 years... but If you weren't able to finish this game I have posted how to finish it above. (basically without running japanese system locale it ends early when it is supposed to continue).

btw: the translation was never broken, it happens with jap version as well, is just a locale issue. and app only locale doesn't fix it. have to change system and restart.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I know right... gives me the feels every time.
Where you able to get true ending?

From memory when I played (not with the version from here though) for some reason no matter the choices I made I would always get the same ending. (ended up reading online about the true ending and shit), eventually somehow was able to play it properly though (may have been this sites version).

Cause if not you might want to look into it.

edit: imma play it again now. thanks for your comment making this pop up in my alerts (had it watched)
There are two endings in the game faithful to the story and faithful to the girl

ScrewDraKoi

Nov 9, 2021
So is that "Change Locale to fix" a joke?
Cause it doesn't fix anything for me, I still get the same ending again and again

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So is that "Change Locale to fix" a joke?
Cause it doesn't fix anything for me, I still get the same ending again and again
Do you change the proper system locale, or just use an emulator? cause emulators don't work (I tried).

Like you have to go control panel, language and region, and change the locale there (to japanese), which you then need to restart your computer. Then it will work.

No idea why it does this, but is something with out it reads and plays the game.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
neither pictures nor sound show up for me lol. it's literally just text. i'm running it in japanese (using an emulator ofc) and it's the same damn thing, what do

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote