A boy-meets-girl story in a world under attack by dragons.​

Updated: 2013-04-21
Developer: Nitroplus
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

image.png sss.png ssss.png sssss.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
I played this game a long time age. If my memory did not betray me, the game has no voice acting. Even though, it was very enjoyable.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Holy shit I remember this game, gave me massive feels. also remember I had to really dig to find out the story since for some reason I just couldn't get the endings to work properly always defaulting on the bad one.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
If you save at a point where you need to make a choice and load that save later it will freeze the game. Just a heads up.

Edit: Actually I don't know if this is true now. I tried with a couple of different save files and sometimes they work and sometimes they freeze the game. Someone else should test this out to see if this is the case for them.

Last edited:

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough handy? The combination of what sounds like a difficult to find good ending plus wonky load reliability makes me nervous. A quick google search shows a couple placeholders on walkthrough sites, but nothing substantial.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone have a walkthrough handy? The combination of what sounds like a difficult to find good ending plus wonky load reliability makes me nervous. A quick google search shows a couple placeholders on walkthrough sites, but nothing substantial.
Apparently there are four endings: (Caution Endings Spoiled Below)

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
Text wrapping issues throughout the whole thing, and lots of ascii characters. Tried running in jp locale and same issue. Is this intentional?

AMagicMan

Jul 5, 2017
I'm probably just overlooking something here, but I can't get past the slayer decapitation ending. No matter what combination of the two choice-making moments I use it always occurs, so is there some hidden option to press when he jumps out or am I just blind and missing an obvious solution?

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah... I'm stuck at the same point as @AMagicMan and it comes out of no where. They're walking along, having an existential conversation and then... slash... Main Menu. WTF?

And yeah... the reports of the save/load system being busted are true. Sigh... was fun while it lasted.

AMagicMan

Jul 5, 2017
Had some free time to search and learned this is a bug some people get, tried the usual locale/admin/compatibility etc. fixes with no luck. Seems the solution is to open up the files and force the game to a scene past that, however all the pre-"fixed" file links were taken down. Tried editing saves with no luck and there's no detailed instruction to actually tell you which file(s) need to be edited. So if anyone has a better guess or has actually done this already the help would be appreciated.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Try running the exe in Windows XP compatibility mode. It's an old game and had problems with 8 already. Also iirc it tended to freeze when using keyboard shortcuts but you can still right-click to save.

AMagicMan

Jul 5, 2017
What I meant in that first part is I'd already tried running with admin, with and without locale, and in compatibility mode for XP. Saving also always worked for me but loading tends to freeze unless I hit start first.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Apparently the problem is in not in the game itself, but in the translation patch. It messes up the event triggers in some way.

Things already seem to be going wrong at the part where you get to choose whether or not you want to go on a date with her - no matter what I choose, the date proceeds anyway. Then a little while later comes the bad end.

Though judging from Hones' walkthrough, the problem could also be that the Save Her/Don't Save Her-choice isn't working as it should. Maybe it fails to trigger a "You Saved Her"-flag no matter what you choose, thus railroading you towards a bad end.

There is a fix for this this problem out there, but as AMagicMan already said, all the links to it are dead. All I can find are MediaFire uploads that expired years ago, and TLwiki isn't any more helpful either.

The best solution I can think of is play the untranslated Japanese version, make saves after the choice scenes, and see if you can copy and load those into the translated version.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
The "forced bad end" isn't a universal occurence - I for one never experienced it. The fix itself isn't even a fix, merely a work-around that forces you on the good end instead. Doesn't seem anyone knows exactly what causes the issue to begin with but you may have better luck asking on the fuwanovels forums.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
The translation is pretty iffy with words being cut off and continuing onto the next line and such. I wonder if the JAST version will be any better.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote