VN Ren'Py Completed Dr. Yuuko's Sex Practice [Eat My Popsicle Studios]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
logo.png

Overview:
Dr. Yuuko is the best sex enhancement surgeon in the world, and you are her intern. In this clinic, you’re training to become a surgeon like her, and soon discover that being under her wing has more perks than you expected. Together with your intern senpai Satsuki, a cute and energetic girl who’s always smiling, the three of you will have lots of sexy fun enjoying your newest sex enhancements.
Enjoy this hentai game featuring art from the internationally acclaimed lewd artist Dr. Zexxck, get to know these lively characters, and feast your eyes with over 11 completely uncensored sex scenes. Our visual novel format lets you decide how to interact with the characters and choose the details of your actions and words, even during the foreplay! Make the right decisions and you’ll unlock the threesome ending!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2018-12-31
Release Date: 2018-12-11
Developer:
Censored: Nope
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Android: - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg screenshot8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kashiim

May 6, 2018
Thanks for uploading this! I'm getting a alert from my anti-virus on the .exe file though, I'm assuming it's a false positive but I'm wondering if anyone else getting the same alert?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
This was cool, super duper short but cool. Good art and pretty fun. I mean, the writing and the music are nothing special but it's good enough for a coffee break type of game. I like it.

Reactions: Tauk

WTH496

Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for uploading this! I'm getting a alert from my anti-virus on the .exe file though, I'm assuming it's a false positive but I'm wondering if anyone else getting the same alert?
I am as well, my anti virus will not let me play this game unfortunately :(

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I am as well, my anti virus will not let me play this game unfortunately :(
It's a false positive. Even my Avast pops-up, but after few seconds of scanning comes out with a "clean" result.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I can't help reading the narration in the 7th screenshot in William Shatner's Kirk voice.

As great as everything else seems to be, the writing seems horribly stilted. You'd think there'd be more passion in those words instead of "she did A. I did B."

Reactions: KillJoy2190

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I can't help reading the narration in the 7th screenshot in William Shatner's Kirk voice.

As great as everything else seems to be, the writing seems horribly stilted. You'd think there'd be more passion in those words instead of "she did A. I did B."
something something

Reactions: Amariithynar