• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Down the Road [Ep.1 v0.80] [Banana Hammock]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
By the way, not providing a macOS version is a relatively un-wise idea. macOS tend to spend more money (e.g. donations).

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
Dev, please get a natural English-speaking proof-reader. The dialogue is very difficult to read when you use the wrong articles as well as the prepositions like "on" or "in". It just turns me off the game and the characters if they can't speak their dialogue in real English.

Reactions: battali0n

Beerus

Apr 27, 2019
What are we even doing here, man? How does shit like this not get noticed unless you are an extremely lazy developer who is half-assing and not checking any of your work? Too busy worried about gaining patrons?

And furthermore, where the fuck is the MC even looking in this image? Several of the other preview images also have characters just staring off into space in the most creepy way, instead of, you know, actually LOOKING AT the person they're talking to.

screenshot0010.png

• Wow
Reactions: MC Johnsson

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
What are we even doing here, man? How does shit like this not get noticed unless you are an extremely lazy developer who is half-assing and not checking any of your work? Too busy worried about gaining patrons?

And furthermore, where the fuck is the MC even looking in this image? Several of the other preview images also have characters just staring off into space in the most creepy way, instead of, you know, actually LOOKING AT the person they're talking to.

View attachment 3234716
Izzat why it shrunk 1gig?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I haven't decided to add any tags in particular; the tags will depend on how the story develops. But I'm open to any suggestion.
A lot of people will want to know what fetishes will be in your game before they play it.
Most creators know what fetishes they like and may be in their game. you should be able to list the one's that you know you will put in the game, which one's you might put in there, and which one's you will never have.

It would also be important to define whether any non-vanilla tags: Lesbian, Female Domination, Footjob, etc. will be:
1) optional, the player decides whether they happen or not,
2) skippable, the player doesn't see it but it still happens,
3) forced and unavoidable.

A lack of future tags will just make a lot of people be suspicious of your VN. Too many developers have thrown unwanted fetishes into a game and ruined them for a lot of us. We are now careful to ask first.
Saying that you are open to suggestions just basically says that you are for sale and will chase away more supporters than you will gain.
We want to know what to expect from you and that you will stick to it. Just be honest with us and your target audience will be able to find you.

Reactions: Golzd81

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Down the Road [Ep.1 v0.80] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 180mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

ShaneTate

Oct 24, 2022
Down the Road [Ep.1 v0.80] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 180mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

For the love of God please ghost use some other file download site other than MixDrop it doesn't work at all in some places please please I urge you to use other sites as well pixeldrain, Mega, Workupload, uploadhaven, Filehost any of these will work please don't just use MixDrop

Reactions: battali0n

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Needs a lot of work. The writing is subpar and pretty broken at times. There's some pretty bad clipping issues with models in the renders as well and as someone else said they could be talking to one another but rendered as if they're looking at a random wall off to the side.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1707124325120.png
Dev logs of 2024: Throughout the weeks, dev has been working on remaking the game. Changes to the appearance of multiple characters and adjustments were realised. The other week, dev has been working on finishing the writing part, the plot, and general ideas of the game. It did continue until last week, when dev told that work was being done on the draft script, and it could be said it's already finished, though it still needs to be polished.

How does everyone like the new and improoved gloom and doom thinking depressed MC cosplaying as his hero in one of his dreams? Looking more like the bored and heartbroken brooding nihilist now?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote