• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Doujin with a lot of moral degeneration

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
Hi guys! I'm looking for a manga/doujin. I don't even know if it exists or if I dreamt it.

The story starts with a girl ( the main character ), let's call her Girl A who undergoes some kind of curse, and is linked with another girl ( Girl B ).
When Girl B has sex, Girl A feels all the sensations of Girl B except that Girl A is a prude and a virgin. Over time, Girl A becomes depraved and ends up losing her virginity to her brother in a reverse rape scene. To the point of exhausting her brother (with a beautiful image of the brother, his face hollowed out as if he'd spent 7 days with a succubus). Girl A, not having had enough, ends up prostituting herself on the street.
That's all I've got, and I can't find that ****** manga! If someone finds it, it'll set me free!

I'd seen this manga on ehentai (exhentai? ) but I think the gallery has been deleted for some reason I can't explain.