• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Doujin Fever!! Night Assault! [v1.1] [Genesis Arthangel]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ammonchip

hey that is pretty good, it is be a long time that i played some decent sleep sex/gropping game, great work, awaiting for some updates and big fixies, some times the hand in the pussy get stuck in the animation, and this game has a lot of performance issues, having a lot of slutering in a rtx 3070ti
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PonyWarrior

Great game for somnophilia (sleep sex) enthusiasts, not so much for anyone else. Minimal and simple gameplay, the game is about satisfying a fetish not offering a great gameplay experience.

This game is exactly what I'm personally looking for constantly. I only wish the game had more sex positions.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

NullKilla

Art = 8/10
    Gameplay = 4/10
    Need I say more?

Okay actually yes but I'll just list my problem with it. I think that The fact that there is a hard time limit before day breaks is stupid, I think that the speed at which you gain upgrade points is too slow at the beginning, and I think that the fact there is no text backstory kinda sucks a fair amount (though to be frank it might be smart because only a small percentage of people read that shit). Hopefully "Genesis Arthangel" makes something better next time because the art is really fairly good.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

SylvestaVonShwarzengerman

Good art and animations, but gameplay is lacking.

The main change I would make is that the option to keep touching the girl when she wakes up should definitely be part of the "Total Control" upgrade and not just something that happens through normal touching. As it is, I got to maximum Affection I think before I even figured out how to take her clothes off, and it seems like it never goes down. So after about five minutes there's no challenge to progressing the game, and no point in upgrading Deep Sleep except to unlock Total Control, unless you really have a kink for sleep sex and want that to be a challenge to maintain.

Also this game's a bit buggy, and it can be especially wonky finding the interaction points.

I'm giving this a 4/5 anyway because it's pretty fappable. There's a decent variety of poses, clothing states and interactions for the very brief progression this game has, and free touching when you've got all the upgrades. The girl is well-drawn with especially good boob jiggle animations, or it might be physics simulation, I can't tell. If you have a sleep sex kink or just want some good basic sex sim and are satisfied with missionary, this'll do ya.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Licher69

Nights adventure 2.0 but instead of actual sneaky devious shmoves. you get mediocore gameplay. and a character that feels more like a doll with no emotions.... and barely any actual mechanics... this honestly feels like nights adventure but its 3d! and its worse! it is what it is. mid
  6. 4.00 star(s)

MakaDaka

Cool game, could use some more character control(clothing and positions) But if someone wanted a fully fleshed out sex minigame or interaction. I'd want it to be like this. One less star because the tongue is very bad.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

_Robloxman

It's not offensive I guess...

The art style was slightly above average. The inclusion of including x-rays was also very cool! (you take things for granted only when they're gone).

What grinds my gears is the gameplay loop. The inability to multi-task (ie hand-on-boobs + flickin her bean etc.), the somewhat unintuitive UI, lack of consequences, and kind of useless buttons (the POV button). Its so tedious it almost made me want to close the game.

Just get the 100% save file and save yourself an hour.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

dannylapaix

The game is short and setting the love status to 3 hearts defeats the purpose of having the sleep bar, as she will not wake up. The game was fun to complete. I may have missed it but aside the flashlight there is no option to turn all lights on, still recommended if you like this type of games.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

SuperJoe69

Pretty easy if you max out affection, but still pretty hot. The upgrade system is pretty intuitive and you can basically get everything unlocked after an hour of gameplay. Small downside, it gets laggy if you zoom out to far.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Ruttodiporco

Very well made and nice models. if you are fun of the gender.
    Indeed the sentence, never nuke a country twice has is own reason :D
    There are several other games similar, this one is one of the best so far
    Thanks for sharing!
  11. 3.00 star(s)

primeumaton

It's a typical sleep creep game.

Art: 4/5
    Animation: 3/5
    Gameplay: 2/5
    Sex Options: 3/5
    Game Length: 1/5
    UI: 3/5
    Character: 0/5

There are a few big issues.

First being that there is no losing. No consequence to failure. That removes the risk factor, which is like half of the kink in the first place.

Second: Do not buy the body controls. It does fuck all and breaks some of the camera movement once unlocked.

Third: The grind to unlock everything is not proportional to your progress. What I mean is you will get bored wayyyy sooner than you will unlock everything.

It starts out alright but quickly turns into an idle game that isn't idle enough to be one. And the rewards for idling are kind of bleh.
    With a full save of everything you can experience it quicker without this issue. Even so, it's a5 minute game at that point.

Disappointing. It would've been a great game with some dialogue, proper point reward frequency (or cheaper unlocks), and failure for waking.
    Then slap on a couple game end screens with a snippet for the after effects (jail, pregnancy, etc) and it would've been a great game.