Ren'Py Double Trouble [v1.0] [74games]

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
A dating sim and a visual novel are two very different things

dmmt

May 8, 2020
quite after about 3 minutes, and deleted.

Cant stomach either womans voice. The one is a clear "I'm superrior to yu peons" and the other is "I'm Karen and i wanna to speak to the manager..NOW".

If I were aScott? My 1st action would be to fire both of them, and hire 2 new people. So, that's sort of what I've done.

aj777

Nov 18, 2019
I suggest, that if you are struggling with how to write characters maybe you consider using AI, to spark conversations, you use something like Poe, then generate a similar scenario to your game and make one of your characters in it, that is what i use to make my chatgpt bots, it can help you write stories and spark your imagination, you can give bots personalities and speech pattern that fits them, so you direct them and get good dialogue, you just make sure you remove all the weird AI, stuff that comes off wooden as fuck, like "lets embark on a journey together" its the classic go to line for ai bots.. be creative, just make sure you look for how to jailbreak ai so it will write NSFW content and sexual roleplay, it can be pretty fun to do and its good creative stimulation. You can play around with all kinds of characters, from a dominant uptight older woman to a timid young lady if that is what you want, you just either find a ai, or preferably make one yourself.

Outside of that, i think the game looks cool, im playing later today then posting more feedback, good luck! and thanks for sharing.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Double Trouble [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 307Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
This isn't a dating sim or a visual novel. It's an interactive movie with limited choices.
I was just about to review that myself.

It is an interesting concept, instead of reading, you watch a movie with choices, so far only seen that with real actors, but this is a first time with 3d characters. Not sure i'm fully fond of it, although all voice acting was well done, I wasn't liking the Scott's and Rebecca's voice actor, Scott sounded way older then he looked and sounded like some secondhand car's dealer trying to sell you a wreck like it a first class car. Rebecca was simply to chatty and sounded like some bitch who would suck any client for a deal. But none the less don't let put you down over this, you did a great job bringing a new sort of interaction. I would love to see some more of these kind in the future with better voice actors that less annoying to listen too.

Reactions: malcolmalbie

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Renpy has a slider option for voice volume, but for some reason it doesn't control the voices in this game. All you can do is mute the whole thing. Forget it.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Renpy has a slider option for voice volume, but for some reason it doesn't control the voices in this game. All you can do is mute the whole thing. Forget it.
That's because the voices aren't being played through a separate channel, since it only plays movies which have music+voices combined.