• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Double Trouble - A game demo

troubledev

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
title.png

When two best friends move back to their hometown from college they find a mysterious device in their landlady's basement that will change things forever.

Last edited:

troubledev

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
How many scenes would you theoretically be able to unlock as you gain points?
Well there are the 3 included here and I have 3-5 more that are in various states. Pretty much all the animations need to be re-lit to match the background, and a lot of them need more work.

I'm hoping to launch with a story and about 10 scenes with the landlady. Then add a roommate and the landlady's sister.

Oct 22, 2022
Well there are the 3 included here and I have 3-5 more that are in various states. Pretty much all the animations need to be re-lit to match the background, and a lot of them need more work.

I'm hoping to launch with a story and about 10 scenes with the landlady. Then add a roommate and the landlady's sister.
That sounds great! keep at it man! what are you using to do the chroma key? i've had some issues with that in the past myself