VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dorm Adventure [v0.1] [Naughty Nation]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.PNG

Overview:
In this game, you will impersonate Cole Smith a freshman at the Best university who will discover all the new sexual possibilities offered to him. Which girl will he choose, the cute shy redhead, the sexy bitchy blonde, the gorgeous mature supervisor or all of them and maybe more? The choice belongs to you. So come and help Cole in his sexual journey.​

Updated: 23/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - -
PC Compressed:

jenny clas.png ccof6.png coleamphi.png restty7.png toilkay7.png

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
If you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Dorm Adventure [v0.1] [Naughty Nation] - Original Size: 481MB

Squashed Download Win (57MB): -

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017

Lossy compression is used. (image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Squashed Download Win (57MB): - -

57 MB, Damn man, you literally squashed it kkkk

Reactions: patrickB and Pagot

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
The plot seems to be there, but the gameplay leaves much to be desired.
Why can not one day, drink coffee, help get the book off the shelf, open the girl's door and work out with dumbbells?
Why so hard to divide the game into branches from the very beginning?

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Just a couple of things so far (I just recently started playing so I'll update with a more in-depth review later):

1. The English is bad. Not "there's a couple grammatical and spelling errors" bad, but every sentence has errors bad. I suspect English isn't the first language of the creator, so it's fine... but I'd definitely suggest getting a proofreader.

2. The "girl from highschool," Jenny I believe, who the MC worships isn't bad looking by any means, but she's not great looking either. In fact, she looks to be about 35-years-old even though she's meant to be young. More believable as a MILF than a highschool/college student.

I'll add more later, but I'm getting a warm feeling in general from the game and these things shouldn't deter people from playing- it seems to have potential.

Edit: Not too much gameplay in this first release so I don't have a whole lot to add, but I'm enjoying it so far and will definitely check out the future updates.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I don't like the redhead very much, it's not sexy enough for my taste. But everyone is different.

The rest is ok, but everything is very simple knitted. Walking for the blonde, reading for the redhead and coffee for the old woman. Hang out with the roommate for his fun in the toilet.

Of course there is again a 0.1 version without much content, but the fact that 2 weeks (or so) are handled so fast here is quite strange. Seems to be a very boring college, even if the name (also from the dorm) is funny.

Currently only the blond is worth hunting ...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
cute redhead has freckles galore..which is cute as heck..but she looks baked dude..lol

Reactions: SrRK

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016

Squashed Download Win (57MB): - -

This is the right size for this, 500mb is insane for how little content there is. Thanks!

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Stop it now, please.
Stay on topic.

RougeRogue

May 13, 2017
In this game, you will impersonate Cole Smith​
But what happened to the real Cole Smith?
Did I steal his identity?
Did I kill him and take his place?
Did he hire me to pretend to be him for reasons unknown?
Should I be concerned about someone coming to look for him?
Like his family? Or the cops?
Are any of these ideas better than the story we'll get?
Or is this just likely an error in translation and I'm just being a smartass about all this?

Play to find out!

Well, except for that last question, the answer to that one is 'yes, yes I am.'

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
This game has next to no creativity. That MC is so annoying and immature that unless there are humorous ways of seeing him fail, it's not worth it to be invested in the story (that is as lame as they go). With the quality of the writing the game displayed, I don't expect to see much of comedy or drama in it. It's looking to be just another game of sluts and assholes.

The renders are average at best and so are the girls. I have to appreciate though that the suprevisor lady doesn't have the usual out-of-place slim waist/huge ass combo.

As the matter of fact, the most entertaining thing I've seen is the dev's patreon goals that don't exactly inspire confidence. "Pay that and the game will be completed. Pay that and there will be monthly releases." Not a very good way to do crowdfunding, is it?:)

Hshah

Sep 28, 2018
The black guy getting his dick sucked before the MC even say hi.
I already know where this is going

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
But in a very early state. So I'm not very disappointed. But you're right, macadam ... to many games abandoned ... (n)