Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
Long wait for app to start
intro long and un-skippable
only able to save when it asks you (even though it says save frequently...)
not sure if it was a glitch but the last day every action did +100 pain and -250 power (this is game over)
the other 2 girls you see at the start seem unusable
sex slave mode is very buggy

Overall
It's unfortunate this is marked as completed because it is a good amount from being that.

Other
This is like a lower quality version of Sealed breed room 1 and 2

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Thoughts
Long wait for app to start
intro long and un-skippable
only able to save when it asks you (even though it says save frequently...)
not sure if it was a glitch but the last day every action did +100 pain and -250 power (this is game over)
the other 2 girls you see at the start seem unusable
sex slave mode is very buggy

Overall
It's unfortunate this is marked as completed because it is a good amount from being that.

Other
This is like a lower quality version of Sealed breed room 1 and 2
Well, saving is no different than any other Kojiro game. You can save once per day.
On day 31 of Torture mode, the game acted weird for me but I didn't get the game over you had. The only time I would get -250 power is if I tried to train her without using the "Horny drug", but as I said the game did get buggy for me on day 31.
I'm only 2 weeks in Slave mode but I haven't had any problems yet...

Reactions: Adirtymexican666

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
Can somebody explain me how i teach her in the slave Mode to strip off? I tried to follow the tips / guide in the main menue, but i think its not the best english to understand i have problems with it. I need the second lesson "strip". i know i need to use the whip on her for 60 seconds or something. tried a few things but it will not work for me.

UnNeXcOaSt

Dec 14, 2017
Can somebody explain me how i teach her in the slave Mode to strip off? I tried to follow the tips / guide in the main menue, but i think its not the best english to understand i have problems with it. I need the second lesson "strip". i know i need to use the whip on her for 60 seconds or something. tried a few things but it will not work for me.
i think you need to get positive emotion to get strip because when ı reached the emotion level 100 by using online save editor ı am able to use all of the commands but cant use other sex torture methods ı dunno why :p

Reactions: jugde

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
i think you need to get positive emotion to get strip because when ı reached the emotion level 100 by using online save editor ı am able to use all of the commands but cant use other sex torture methods ı dunno why :p
thanks, but if i reached emotion 60 i could ask her all the things too and she did it, but the "story progression" stop and i could not get the new "levels", because i did not the right things with her. i must have an emotion of -20 till 59 with her and do the right things with her. But i dont know which and how XD

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
After trying this for a bit, this isn't actually bad.
Poorly executed, but I've sadly seen worse.
It is just really poorly executed.
The game is a single large exe with a few helper files, it loads animations slowly from it's internal packaging, then keeps them in memory because that took so long, and has a chance to crash with every new animation loaded, that rises the more you have ready. This happened to me once, so far, when I was at maybe 7. A mere 1.5 GB of RAM.
My old computer (which by now would be 7 years old) could have handled that with memory to spare.
Between the crash risk, very long loading times for pretty much everything, and thanks to that, a clunky interface, this game is sadly not very good. It has potential, but I doubt it'll ever reach it.
Maybe if I put it in a sandbox, on an SSD, with a simulated higher system clock. But I can't imagine that would improve stability.

Reactions: 1275389

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Too bad the dev isn't here. So many things not put in that make it awful for the user. The lack of quality of life stuff such a simple back button really ruin all the hours put in to create this game.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
It wouldn't be any less of a mess with a walkthrough. The mechanics are rather straight forward, after all, you have plenty of time to reflect on them.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
The game itself is ok, besides some cgs and random crashes/bugs + long wait for app start.
I'm actually "stuck" in slave mode, I have 100% emotion and a lot of cash, but I can't buy few things from shop like "small vibrator" or "mouth gag" and I can't get more positions(maybe is blocked in slave mode?). If anyone figures something out, let me know.
Edit: Got it, u must to teach her "discipline" to be able to order more items etc.
I'm at the same "stuck" point where you were. What did you do to "discipline" her?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I seem to be at the same point as every one else. Emotion and cash aren't a problem, toys? got all but bullet, gag and the BIG toy, but cannot figure out how to get into the "next stage" because she won't cooperate in -20 to +59.
Just saw the comment about discipline, and since there's only two "discipline" methods... going to give that a go