Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Jesus... Banging Rei and Asuka were always fantasies for me (used to watch NGE on Funimation on Fios when that was still a thing), but this is... like something out of a weird NTR game. It would be okay if the art was better though. Like, I have nothing against 3D CG, but this is a scary thing to see.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
You know...

After playing KOJIRO's other two gems ( and ), I should've known what I was getting into... But dammmnnn this guy has a specific disturbed rape-y style that's extreme... ::|:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Let me tell you guys... this game is actually pretty good. And I'm totally not into slave/punishment stuff.

It actually reminds me a little bit of "life with a slave", just way harsher and graphic.

The game starts in the worst way possible with the girl being completely terrorized by the whole situation (since she's just kidnapped), but once she settles in everything becomes more and more pleasurable, even for her.

I haven't finished it yet so I can't say if there is a good/pleasure ending but it looks like it could be.
Will write back once I finish it.

badlajf

Jun 4, 2018
The game itself is ok, besides some cgs and random crashes/bugs + long wait for app start.
I'm actually "stuck" in slave mode, I have 100% emotion and a lot of cash, but I can't buy few things from shop like "small vibrator" or "mouth gag" and I can't get more positions(maybe is blocked in slave mode?). If anyone figures something out, let me know.
Edit: Got it, u must to teach her "discipline" to be able to order more items etc.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
A yandere that has evolved to include her own stabbing weapon on her chin....