• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed [ドライドリーム ] ひたすら淫魔に逆レイプされるだけのRPG~バッドエンドストーリー~ (Bad End Story by DryDream)

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
Hello! Since completing a translation/patch of Female Knight Rasia, by GapTax, last week, I've been working on this game.

ひたすら淫魔に逆レイプされるだけのRPG~バッドエンドストーリー~ by ドライドリーム
(Bad End Story by DryDream)

RJ259485_img_main.jpg

It's a pretty short game, focusing on seduction/temptation, and has some good themes/situations.
The translation and testing is complete, but, as with my previous releases, I'm currently attempting to get in contact with the developer to try and get it integrated via their official channels.
If I'm not able to get in contact with them, I will upload it to my site and update this thread.

In the meantime, you can check out the stuff I've translated so far at my site below:

there's not much there at the moment, but hopefully that will change with time!

You can also contact me, or check for updates on what I'm doing, via twitter below:

Thanks for reading! Please let me know if you have any questions/comments/requests!

My previous translations:
[GapTax] 女騎士ラーシャ~淫靡なる肉棒の呪い~ (Female Knight Rasia)
[七道一味] Bewitched! ~レムリアの魔女達~ Demo/Trial version. (Bewitched! ~The Witches of Lemuria~ demo/trial version)
[GapTax] 斬穿姫エクスエル (Demo/Trial Version) (Zansenki Exuer, demo/trial version)

Last edited:

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
UPDATE: I've gotten in contact with the developer, so hopefully we can get it up onto DLsite soon!

Also, I probably should have mentioned this before, but I had modified the translation/script slightly. Not to change the story/themes or anything, but to add the character names to dialogue, as follows:

1.jpg

The original game didn't have character names show up to indicate who's speaking, so I had to do it this way.
I was hoping this would make the game easier to follow.

nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
Is there any news on this?
It's been a long time for what is supposed to be a really simple review process.

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
The developer said they were going to release the English patch for this game, as well as the one for the other game that I translated, after they had finished updating their most recent game, Temptation Coliseum.

Temptation Coliseum was updated a few days ago, but the developer hasn't made any mention of the English patches/translations since.

Regretfully, it has reached the point where others have been contacting the developer directly to ask about it, which is what prompted them to state they were going to release them later this month.

After these two patches are released, however, it seems the developer intends to have their future games professionally translated by DLsite. Apparently, it's just a matter of paying them, which I didn't know as I thought there were more factors to it. Either way, Dry Dream's games should be translated to English professionally from here on out, so I've pretty much fulfilled one of my goals here!

nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
I was going to say that their translations are barely above machine translations, but i guess i was stuck a few years ago, as when i checked their page, most of it was really decent.
I guess the only real case is stuff like the sequel game, where it's not really the official translation that sucks completely, it just doesn't go above their paycheck to actually cross reference stuff and maintain internal translation consistency.
This shouldn't really be a problem in smaller titles.
But i do hate how they tend to remove many Japanese mannerism that can't really be translated. If something doesn't have a translation, sometimes you don't really have to.

Crabsny

Jan 16, 2019
Hmmm, I don’t really see an English translation for the store page, like the supported language only has Japanese.

Crabsny

Jan 16, 2019
Perhaps you got the wrong one? I checked out your site and you had two translation that I know and 1 for a Futa game, and those game’s dlsite link has English as their support language.

Crabsny

Jan 16, 2019
Perhaps you got the wrong one? I checked out your site and you had two translation that I know and 1 for a Futa game, and those game’s dlsite link has English as their support language.
Nvm, I’m a big goof head