VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Sorry for another question, but where exactly on the Hef's house is Elise located? I talked to every girl inside and outside. I talked to the wife, Ivy, Jenny, a green haired chick, my sisters and one other at the pool that asked to put lotion on her.

EDIT: Never mind, she was behind a furniture.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
:tf:
Nut Street South (bottom pair of triple sky-skyscrapers) right building. The one with the cocktail drink sign.
Are there any plans to not have any duplicate buildings on the map screne? I think having some of them be identical on that screen, but have different shops once you enter the square, makes it very easy for people to lose track and feel they have explored "everywhere" when they haven't.

Also, regarding my earlier clock suggestion, and your comment that you could do it if military time... Can't you convert it?

I am rusty with coding and have not specifically tried in RPGM, but could it be coded so that is the time is < 13:00 then the display is "time" with an "AM" added, but if time is >= 13:00 then Time.non.mil = Time - 12, display "Time.non.mil" plus "PM" added. Basically subtract 12 from the time value and add a PM if it's 13:00 (1PM) or later.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Wait a second, those images at the OP is actually in the game? I just reached the end and the only ones I've seen was Laura and Jessica, not the two demons and that other that I assume is Elise(?) with the boys.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm not a big fan of "you can't see shit because reasons" rooms and stuff that poisons you when you walk over it, but if you're careful you can avoid it, so it's not too bad.
Did you by chance get your inspiration for the two temple girls from Lufia II and the two temple clowns? Their jabbering seems awfully familiar.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, I found something to cure it, but it was more by accident.
The boss was ok if you come prepared and if you heal before you really need it i.e. heal when you take damage and not when you're down to like 100 hp. As for the story and I can't really say much about it for this part. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think I got something new or I just didn't really get what the girls and the boss said. Most of what I took from the talk was "you're useless turds, get lost".

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I love the dynamic of the siblings and at one point I almost chocked with an apple because many of the lines are hilarious. My criticism is the lack of scenes even if is just voyeur like spying on mom and/or sisters, but based on what you said so far, you need a better hardware to work on those and eventually they will come. As for the gameplay, I'm not a fan of jrpg, the only one that I've ever beaten is Persona 4, I'm more of an action rpg kinda guy where I feel more in control than turn based ones and even then I rather play games like Uncharted:p, but surprisingly I quite enjoyed your game and the story is quite intriguing. I just hope that your mom is actually your mom and not a mom figure that found you and your sister in the forest or something.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I apologize if such a question already existed. I play this game for the first time and when I start a new game an error appears:
"TypeError
undefined is not a function"
How to fix it?

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Hello,

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I'm not sure what the problem is. I've tried several times and no error has occurred. I'll reupload it and see if that helps but as far as I know the game works fine.
Thank you for your prompt response. Today I tried to run it on another PC and it works. Do not ask why, I do not know. So this is a problem only on my part.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it work with wine. Good luck with your game.
dope-typeerror.png

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
If I may make just a small suggestion. I know with the prologue being finished up and your focus on polishing the game and preparing for chapter one it may seem insignificant but... adding in a read out of the time with the "All Stats Restored" message after resting would be helpful I think. Using 'c' to check the clock is great but I, and I just mean myself personally, kept forgetting to do this while grinding or just checking out stuff around town. So I think when waiting for time sensitive event like talking to Mom, and probably more to come, it is a nice reminder of where you are in the day when popping in for a restorative nap. Or if other rest areas like benches or just chilling at the corner club are added in the future.

It probably doesn't help that I use a mini-bluetooth keyboard/touchpad on a 47 inch TV to play so hitting keys can be a pain lol. Its one of the reasons yours is the only RPG Maker games I follow. The easy mouse play and excellent story and humor really drew me in. I lost my shit at:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the great game so far.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
If I may make just a small suggestion. I know with the prologue being finished up and your focus on polishing the game and preparing for chapter one it may seem insignificant but... adding in a read out of the time with the "All Stats Restored" message after resting would be helpful I think. Using 'c' to check the clock is great but I, and I just mean myself personally, kept forgetting to do this while grinding or just checking out stuff around town. So I think when waiting for time sensitive event like talking to Mom, and probably more to come, it is a nice reminder of where you are in the day when popping in for a restorative nap. Or if other rest areas like benches or just chilling at the corner club are added in the future.

It probably doesn't help that I use a mini-bluetooth keyboard/touchpad on a 47 inch TV to play so hitting keys can be a pain lol. Its one of the reasons yours is the only RPG Maker games I follow. The easy mouse play and excellent story and humor really drew me in. I lost my shit at:

Thanks for the great game so far.

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
Oh no, All Stats Restored is there. What I meant is putting a read out of the current time when you wake up on the same screen as the All Stats read out not a persistent on screen clock. So say I went to sleep at 5:00PM after grinding behind the house but still need to talk to Mom. I didn't think to check the time before I went to sleep and I choose 4 hours for sake of argument. When I wake up the screen says:

You sleep for four hours.
It is now 9:00PM.
All Stats Recovered.

This is just a kick in the but I have two hours of in game time to talk to Mom for the first or second time.

ETA: I do like the 'c' button just sometimes I get "in the zone grinding" and will check the time and its like 3:41AM and I thought to myself "wow didn't even realize" but knew I had gone back to rest up for 1 hour naps at least twice. It just gave me the idea the time you woke up would be a nice little reorientation in the game.

Last edited:

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
Wow, awesome! Also don't know if anyone else has noted this or you already know but I am getting an error fighting Lamia Chan I think when she does the tail sweep. There is an Error Failed to load: img/animations/Gun2.png

Screenshot portion:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added v0.08.2a as per requested by Carmen Sandiego

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes