VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Patreon_Banner.png

Overview:
Lust. It can consume you, devouring your soul as it corrupts you and those around you. Leading you on a journey of debauchery and immorality so perverse that "lust" has been labeled one of the seven deadly "sins." But what is lust? Is it really that bad? Are the other six "sins" truly so bad as well? Find out as you take control of Dope as he becomes the champion of lust, where he is thrust into a plot in which the survival of the human species rests with his sack.​

Thread Updated: 2024-1-20
Release Date: 2023-12-04
Developer: Dope -
Censored: No
Version: 0.051
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Information:

Walkthrough

DOWNLOAD
Win: | |

Extras: Walkthrough

Horror Special:
Win: - -

ByUt0e7r.jpg V2OwjNNr.jpg yWlB6Gor.jpg CVMhKoXr.jpg

Last edited:

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
What is included in this release? (You might ask)

1. An overworld map where only your home and an area to fight monsters (behind your home) are accessible in this release.
2. 0 Pictures
3. 0 H Content
4. 2 sister characters that you recruit into your party. (No CG models only faces)
5. 2 types of enemy (Bat and Rat. If there are others I just didn't have the patience)
6. Unless I missed it somehow, there is no explanation of the story or any sign of what the trajectory of this game is going to be.

TLDR: I'm always interested in a lust combat system, but an empty overworld, one house, and a pointless monster courtyard do not tell me the direction or potential for this game.

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Actually got it to work somewhat on Android on neko rpgxp maker got it to fit the screen and can play by messing with plugins and all that just couldn't get the txt to fit only a couple of words went of screen though so I got the rest of it couldn't manually select weapons either used optimize no computer so I'm stuck with phone still good start. Sorry for my grammar not really good with it.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
OIC. I have gathered my armor, weapon, sisters amors and whips and supplies from the fridge. When I go to sisters they always ask if I found everything and only the answer is no. am I missing something?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thank you for the reply! Will update OP then!
By the way, I'm not a patron so I couldn't access the changelog. :D

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017
v.06 Changelog:

Added to the main storyline. (Current content finished after visiting Dojo and VNS)

Introduce 2 new hubs - Van Nuts Studios and the Dojo.

Opened 1 additional hub- Van Nuts Corner Club. It's a bar and gentleman's club. Will be a quest hub. Empty now, pathed (it should be).

Rendered introductory scene (18 images) with Laura, the museum curator.

Added event names to the map so that the player knows what goes where by walking up to entrances and exits.

Fixed party plugin. (Plugin wasn't activating properly.)

Changed party size to 4 (only 3 members available atm)

Reworked enemy placement and skills. (From weakest to strongest Secret Retreat-->Northern Forest/first three areas-->School Forest (optional mini boss)-->Northern Forest/back three areas-->Northern Forest/Deep Woods (boss) Combat isn't heavily tested but enemies give lots of xp so that leveling is fast. Will tweak as further developed, input is received.

Tweaked and added some weapons and armors.

Added new classes.

O

Onyx99

I think there is a bug. I got the armor and weapons for the sisters and the supplies from the fridge but I can't leave the house. Keeps telling me I need the supplies that I already have.

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
I think there is a bug. I got the armor and weapons for the sisters and the supplies from the fridge but I can't leave the house. Keeps telling me I need the supplies that I already have.
same here... and i only get armor and weapons for 1 sister the other set vanish.

Reactions: mat_monkey7

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
i talking with blaze, get items back, and did same way with another sis, and if u get the items first before talking with girls.
maybe is the dildo i dont get, i only get the wipes from bathrooms.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes