Recommending ~~[DONE] Interest check: Defloration rape masterlist~~

Are you interested in a defloration rape masterlist?

• Yes

Votes: 58 86.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
EDIT: Added a poll (so you don't need to reply)

Defloration/virgin rape is my all-time #1 fetish.

Since not all works are tagged properly online (especially on DLsite), I've accumulated a database (translated + untranslated) of H games, doujinshi, and hentai OVAs throughout the years. I've also made some effort to add more specific details (blackmail, gloating dialogue, slow burn/buildup, visible blood, etc.) since my preference has eventually become more nuanced.

I also used to maintain the defloration rape thread over at 4chan's /h/ board before, but it was hard for me to consistently keep the threads bumped and there was barely any interest in RPG Maker-style games (which I prefer the most).

I'm interested in maintaining a masterlist thread of defloration rape games (RPGM + VNs) here, but I'd like to know if there's enough interest in the fetish for it to be worth the effort.

Anyone else here with a defloration rape fetish?

Last edited:

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
I also enjoy, though it's not one of my favorites. I specially like games where the player character can have their virginity robbed depending on your actions (no scripted rape, for example).

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Eh, can't say I honestly give a fuck about virginity as either a concept or a kink. I'm personally big on rapekink, slavery, forced prostitution, etc, but I can't say I care at all about virginity. Honestly it makes my eyes roll at this point when it shows up in games, like every girl somehow picked up absolutely no knowledge or experience about sex their entire lives right up until the game starts? C'mon, the whole class knew about sex by the 4th grade (even if we were all wildly wrong about how it works). Way too many virgins in games are presented in that absolutely clueless way.

To me it makes me feel like I'm looking at a doll for a character. No personality, just sat in a closet with the other stuffed animals until she turned 18 and popped out into the world having no idea what a penis was.

Not knocking your kink btw, just my personal opinion. I don't mind virgin characters so much as I think the cluelessness that tends to accompany it is stupid.

Also I know I'm not who you were asking to respond, but I figure by chiming in I at least give your topic a bump, and I personally am more likely to check out threads with a few responses. Hope you find who you're looking for!

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
I also enjoy, though it's not one of my favorites. I specially like games where the player character can have their virginity robbed depending on your actions (no scripted rape, for example).
Yeah, it really is much better to be able to choose how the FMC's deflowering happens. Acerola games get a lot of flak for being one-dimensional, but I really like the variety of defloration scenes that they have.

Scripted defloration for me usually screams lazy on the side of the dev (it does take extra effort to all defloration variants of CGs and text), but there are really good ones too (with Curse of Kubel being up there for me).

Eh, can't say I honestly give a fuck about virginity as either a concept or a kink. I'm personally big on rapekink, slavery, forced prostitution, etc, but I can't say I care at all about virginity. Honestly it makes my eyes roll at this point when it shows up in games, like every girl somehow picked up absolutely no knowledge or experience about sex their entire lives right up until the game starts? C'mon, the whole class knew about sex by the 4th grade (even if we were all wildly wrong about how it works). Way too many virgins in games are presented in that absolutely clueless way.

To me it makes me feel like I'm looking at a doll for a character. No personality, just sat in a closet with the other stuffed animals until she turned 18 and popped out into the world having no idea what a penis was.

Not knocking your kink btw, just my personal opinion. I don't mind virgin characters so much as I think the cluelessness that tends to accompany it is stupid.

Also I know I'm not who you were asking to respond, but I figure by chiming in I at least give your topic a bump, and I personally am more likely to check out threads with a few responses. Hope you find who you're looking for!
Oh no no, thanks a lot for the input and bump.

Virgins aren't necessarily clueless though. The girl being clueless doesn't contribute anything to the "mental rape" and "power play" aspects of defloration rape.

For me, it's less about the hymen being present and more about how much the girl values her virginity and how much it destroys her that it was stolen (or that she wasn't able to give it to her lover). If the girl doesn't understand what sex is, doesn't care about her virginity, or is sleeping/emotionless/hypnotized during the defloration (without post-scene blackmail), then it doesn't really get me going.

The guy's reaction during the defloration is also very important to me, so mindless goblin and zombie rapists aren't really my thing. Having the guy be someone the girl really dislikes and gloat over being her first man makes the scene exponentially enjoyable for me (especially if he says something like "I've taken all your firsts"). That sense of conquest is something I look for.

Last edited:

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
For me, it's less about the hymen being present and more about how much the girl values her virginity and how much it destroys her that it was stolen (or that she wasn't able to give it to her lover).
Ah, that's more closely aligned with my kinks than I had thought. I like the dichotomy of her enjoying it against her will, body betraying her sort of thing. Bonus points if it causes her to develop kinks that she actively tries to resist. I tend to like it less when for example in a majority of Japanese games she goes full slut-mode loving it in the end. That's the boring part at the end.

Super fucked up conceptually? Sure, but that's why it's fantasy. Shooting a whole bunch of people so you can make money (or progress the story) is fucked up too, but we recognize that video games aren't real life.

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
I tend to like it less when for example in a majority of Japanese games she goes full slut-mode loving it in the end. That's the boring part at the end.
Same, I stop playing at this point.

Super fucked up conceptually? Sure, but that's why it's fantasy. Shooting a whole bunch of people so you can make money (or progress the story) is fucked up too, but we recognize that video games aren't real life.
Normal people not understanding that this is just a fantasy and that it doesn't mean I would want to rape anyone in real life is why I can't talk about this to anyone I know.

That said, I do get the argument others bring up that making stuff like this acceptable even just as a fantasy could have a hand in "normalizing" it for the mentally immature and leading them to think it's acceptable in real life.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Fuck yeah, exactly what I was looking for. Particularly when there is blood involved while deflowering is my #1 fetish though I've played maybe like two games that had proper defloration scenes.

As you said, games with female MC that get their virginity stolen or blackmail or rape are rare to find so I'll keep an eye out on this thread for the masterlist!

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
shojogari Are you going to make a list here? or perhaps on a new thread?
There sadly doesn't seem to be much interest, but I've already started working on the database. I'll make a new thread once and post here I've set torrents and save files up (probably in a few hours or so).

Nice to know that you're keeping an eye out for it though!

Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
There sadly doesn't seem to be much interest, but I've already started working on the database. I'll make a new thread once and post here I've set torrents and save files up (probably in a few hours or so).

Nice to know that you're keeping an eye out for it though!
Yeah I'm really looking forward to the list, I doubt there are many people with this specific fetish as you and I, so its understandable this didn't get as much interest because its not particularly a mainstream kink.

In the meantime, There is a RPGM Fountain of Mana that has a good defloration rape scene by bandits... it gives you a bad ending but the scene itself has bandits gloating about taking her virginity and also the female MC being helpless. 10/10 :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: shojogari

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
The masterlist is finally up (but still very much incomplete): https://f95zone.to/threads/defloration-virgin-rape-masterlist.157292/

Yeah I'm really looking forward to the list, I doubt there are many people with this specific fetish as you and I, so its understandable this didn't get as much interest because its not particularly a mainstream kink.

In the meantime, There is a RPGM Fountain of Mana that has a good defloration rape scene by bandits... it gives you a bad ending but the scene itself has bandits gloating about taking her virginity and also the female MC being helpless. 10/10 :KEK:
Yeah, hopefully the list will make people curious enough to explore the fetish. Thanks for the rec btw (added to queue), that sounds exactly what gets me going.