Donations?

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Don't know if this the place to ask but how/where do i donate. Do i have to wait for a donation campaign? Sorry i'm not that bright.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Don't know if this the place to ask but how/where do i donate. Do i have to wait for a donation campaign? Sorry i'm not that bright.
No worries :)

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
That just shows me top donors and that there are no campaigns available. Can't i just give the site money lol. I've been leeching here since May. I think it's time i gave something back. Thanks for the quick response btw

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
That just shows me top donors and that there are no campaigns available. Can't i just give the site money lol. I've been leeching here since May. I think it's time i gave something back. Thanks for the quick response btw
Typically donation campaigns start at the beginning of each month. You'll see the progress on the right side. I'm not sure why it's not available right now, but I suspect it's because of the new site version being implemented soon. Just keep your eye on the front page, I'm sure it'll return.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Sam mentioned on discord the other day that there will be no more donations till after the planned site upgrade. After that the donation will start up again.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Yes i did notice that on the right in the past (and that it was gone). Monthly goal... if i remember correctly. Thanks so much for the helpful responses and i will keep an eye out for a campaign. Kind regards Vern