Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.8.1] [Deviant Tech]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

FishDik

Dec 6, 2017
v0.7.1.22:

The current linked one is v0.7.1.19

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
she says to put your arms behind your head but how the fuck am i suppose to do that? i finally figured out how to kneel with shift and stand with spacebar but there's no other controls over your character as far as i can see. there's also no menu to check this shit in...

is it just simply impossible to play this without vr controls then?

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
she says to put your arms behind your head but how the fuck am i suppose to do that? i finally figured out how to kneel with shift and stand with spacebar but there's no other controls over your character as far as i can see. there's also no menu to check this shit in...

is it just simply impossible to play this without vr controls then?
...when reading TWO messages up is just too fucking much work...

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
gestures quit working for me on desktop. I bend over for the purple chick and she won't acknowledge it anymore.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
last update before this one worked better, journal is bugged right now so not so easy to play on PC.. only rich people have VR the basterds lol :D

rcmpk9

Aug 10, 2018
Anybody else just get a sky background if you try punishment or reward with Yuki ( the pink haired one) Hitting 'tab' shows it says " scene? " theres chat dialogue but no actual characters.

Betelman

Aug 12, 2017
This definitely fun with a VR set. A few months back, I saved up and got Windows Mixed Reality with controls from Lenovo for about $250 and this looks great and is more fun without doing keyboard commands. The WMR system doesn't work with all games but there are plenty of Oculus and Hive emulators to help a bit. Save up and or save up more if you want to get the expensive ones.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes