Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
No, he gets to fuck them plenty... most of them (not all) are in a bit of a wimpy way of wanting them to ride him etc. The whole trust system is him unlocking new sex scenes with the women.
Ok thx for the reply, it's just that many games like this one are about reverse rape with a shota MC, not really my kink

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Ok thx for the reply, it's just that many games like this one are about reverse rape with a shota MC, not really my kink
I too dislike this, both from a fetish point of view and a mechanical point of view. Why "reward" anyone for doing badly and have those that finish the game without defeat—barely experience any of the erotic content. I hate weak MC's... I don't mind people being weak in situations, but being an overall pushover just irks me. The game somewhat plays like this, but is different in that there's character development of the MC (he acutally gets (more) powerful) and in that you build relationships with the monster women via kinship, racing, combat, and giving them food.

Making it clear again. What you mentioned is not to my taste, but this game just works (for me).

Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I too dislike this, both from a fetish point of view and a mechanical point of view. Why "reward" anyone for doing badly and have those that finish the game without defeat—barely experience any of the erotic content. I hate weak MC's... I don't mind people being weak in situations, but being an overall pushover just irks me. The game somewhat plays like this, but is different in that there's character development of the MC (he acutally gets (more) powerful) and in that you build relationships with the monster women via kinship, racing, combat, and giving them food.

Making it clear again. What you mentioned is not to my taste, but this game just works (for me).
Yeah i find this genre "loose for getting the lewd content" very counterproductive

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
yae he get raped 90% of thetime
2% is sex 3% is death
I don't see that as entirely correct. The scenes which you have with them in your team is him (mostly) requesting their "company", finding them attractive etc. He is a bit wimpy so they take charge, but more than often it's consensual. Many of the more predatory monsters just wants to do "other things" with him too... lots of death of which I'm not a fan. I hope in the sequal, that the MC can get more intimate with those as their relationship is being further build upon, instead of torture and or vore. The goblin regretted her actions as her instincts had taken over as she ate his guts. She sought to heal (and was successful) the MC which is kind of "cute" in a terrifying way.

I sort of like in the context, that they are still not completely head over heels for him, as they are captured. They are not women or girls with little dresses, but actual monsters with their own desires. Again I hope the more gruesome encounters are being expanded upon, so in later scenes they get to bone instead of him being "boned" (killed).

I figure you are joking a bit, there is indeed quite a bit of him being raped... but judging from the total amount of scenes including the death scenes. I think it's less than half of the cg.

Cheers buds.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Oh gosh, you are right. I meant affection. Trust is for the passive abilities. Sorry for the confusion.
well sooner or later there will be someone with a scene that has a trust requirement but not chapter one.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that the kinship changes—depending on affection. There are a few levels of kinship for every monster girl. Not a feature worthy of throwing a parade for the developer, but it's nice touches like this, which made me really enjoy the game despite the MC.

As I have previously indicated, wimpy MC's is not to my taste. I don't think the MC is as such per se. Having his best friend and only "family" being taken from him, it stands to reason, why for a while he would be sad. With the encouragement of his fairy buddy he musters up the strength to move forward and save his friend against the odds. He is not powerful in and on himself, he needs help as a "dominator type" of "adventure". Those monsters which he "dominates" becomes stronger in his company, this is the way he fights. I'm not the biggest fan of this method, but I like the customization to the party composition and game mechanics it presents.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I fragging hate the term "reverse rape" (not you Wiseman_Crimson you are alright). A woman raping a man is still rape. Reverse rape would be consensual sex imo... or maybe quilling or something that has nothing to do with sex. A needle that goes through tons of holes again and again, in and out, and in and out. God damn these electric sex pants:

Reactions: Sojonin

dragon608

Mar 17, 2018
I fragging hate the term "reverse rape" (not you Wiseman_Crimson you are alright). A woman raping a man is still rape. Reverse rape would be consensual sex imo... or maybe quilling or something that has nothing to do with sex. A needle that goes through tons of holes again and again, in and out, and in and out. God damn these electric sex pants:
lol same thing goes with racism sjw dont believe they call it reverse racism

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
You are technically right, though that term is used as a tag to identify content rather than to promote some ideology.

Reactions: Eminba

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
you can blame direct translation on the existence of the term in the first place.

anon001

Jan 29, 2019
Running 1.22, have the game beat till the next release, but I cannot find the Golem girl/ Gretta anywhere. Suggestions/ hints would be appreciated.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Running 1.22, have the game beat till the next release, but I cannot find the Golem girl/ Gretta anywhere. Suggestions/ hints would be appreciated.
In the forest with the giant tree. There is a three way section near a pond or something. You can go up there and you will find her. Way to golem.jpg

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes