Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
samp.DollarsAndSins.p.q.png

Overview
Madolyn Caldwell knows first-hand how much it cost to raise her children - from college tuition, to her daughter’s recent wedding.

Still, she’s about to learn the true value of a dollar . . .
Dev has on Patreon, Dollars and Sins
(completed for now)

Updated: 2016
Developer: -
Censorship: No
Version: chapters 1 - 4 [All 4 Chapters in 1 Folder]
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADS
- -
Shared @D2K

Last edited by a moderator:

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I think this game could be on hiatus for some time because the authro might want to focus on his other work (Diabolical Dr. Diggler, which got more content than this one). Hopefully he'll finish Diggler soon, I really enjoyed it

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Not that the download size is a burden, but could someone post some screenshots in a hidden tag so I can take a looksie before downloading the game ? :)

Reactions: der.Mat

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Here is a link to homepage with Chap 1, so you can give it a try untill links are fixed: fuguetales.com/DollarsAndSins.html - choose the 'downloadable' version (11 MB).

Some images can also be found, author has links to gallery pages at literotica.com - I don't know if those pics there are in-game screens or not, did not play the game yet. But now you got a chance to find out. ;)

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I really dont know how to feel about this game, but my gut feeling is leaning towards a 'Nay' verdict now that Ive actually run thru it.

Story felt largely flat and the characters were just bland (the image quality properly added to this), and since its pretty much a 'on rails' experience that doesnt help that.
And stretching the content of what barely would be 1 chapter in other games over 4 feels a bit desperate, look forward to chapter 99 feat. the first blowjob from the mother.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed/cleaned up OP
Added all Chapters into 1 folder

Added completed as per Dev patreon Dollars and Sins (completed for now).
If he changes that in future will change it.

Reactions: muttdoggy