Does the DAZ3D Platinum Club Memebership ever go on Sale?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I'm just in the learning stage of using DAZ3D and have downloaded many assets from here on F95 for testing. If I ever get serious about it though, I'll get myself a membership and pay for the assets I use. So does anyone know if the Platinum membership ever goes on sale?

Thanks

Nottravis

Jun 3, 2017
You can also just buy it for a short time too - and if you ever decide to buy several assets in one go it is -well- worth doing.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Last time I bought the annual signature that normally costs $70.00 for $30.00.

If you are not in a rush, wait for platinum annual anniversary in august.

OhWee

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
You need to keep an eye on the Daz store (or watch you emails), but Plat Club memberships generally go on sale every 4-6 weeks, for a day or two...

I used to see 50% off Plat Club memberships sales until around the end of last year, but lately it's mostly been 30% off. If you need a 'short term' fix you can always buy the quarterly membership if something catches your eye, while you wait for the next 'full year' deal.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
For anyone interested, I finally got an email form Daz with a 40% discount off the Platinum club membership. You need to buy an asset from a small list of items for the discount to take effect. I bought one of the cheapest items, about $11, and expected to get my 40% discount BUT I ACTUALLY GOT A 70% DISCOUNT! Yes, a One Year Membership for $21, plus the $11 for the asset.

Anyone interested should check it out ASAP.

OhWee

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
For anyone interested, I finally got an email form Daz with a 40% discount off the Platinum club membership. You need to buy an asset from a small list of items for the discount to take effect. I bought one of the cheapest items, about $11, and expected to get my 40% discount BUT I ACTUALLY GOT A 70% DISCOUNT! Yes, a One Year Membership for $21, plus the $11 for the asset.

Anyone interested should check it out ASAP.
Sounds like a store glitch, so count yourself lucky. Daz doesn't 'mess' with stuff purchased via glitches (i.e. they don't bill you extra later), so your 'deal' is safe.

Since you are now a Plat Club member, MAKE SURE that you grab (last week's) weekly Plat Club freebies before Tuesday. Tuesday/Wednesday is generally when new freebies are rotated in. Once they rotate out, it can be a while before they show up again.

Click on the Plat Club link at the bottom of the store page, and you should see a 'master page' that links you to the Plat Club stuff, like the freebies page.

Also, enjoy the extra discounts!