• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Does anyone know about this video?

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, that is kinda mid, Shirami-wise. It's not even a bad ending – more a mind-break, really.
I mean, compare this one to the Claire one... not even close, and as you said, it's not even a bad end. I hoped this artist was all about that...

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
it's a bad end? irepairable brainwash something
bad ending usually applies to a final situation in which will always be unpleasant for the female i.e. sex slave, goblin breeder, egg nest, etc.

mind-break is when the female gets fucked so hard, for so long, her mind literally "breaks", resulting in her beginning to enjoy all the endless fucking. Sort of a Twisted "happy ending".

Rey isn't in any pain – she's trapped, against her will, for sure – but she'll never know that; she'll always be in an endless state of bliss, until the brain-collar is removed [though it says "irreparable".]

And even then, she may not even remember anything, kinda like the Dolls in Cyberpunk 2077.

Last edited:
Reactions: Llll34345

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
bad ending usually applies to a final situation in which will always be unpleasant for the female i.e. sex slave, goblin breeder, egg nest, etc.

mind-break is when the female gets fucked so hard, for so long, her mind literally "breaks", resulting in her beginning to enjoy all the endless fucking. Sort of a Twisted "happy ending".

Rey isn't in any pain – she's trapped, against her will, for sure – but she'll never know that; she'll always be in an endless state of bliss, until the brain-collar is removed [though it says "irrepaceable".]

And even then, she may not even remember anything, kinda like the Dolls in Cyberpunk 2077.
Yeah exactly, I think "unpleasant" is the key word, a bad ending should be unpleasant, the girl shouldn't end up enjoying it I think. The Claire one was perfect imo. She simply passes out, or surrender to her new condition of seedbed... it's definitely not pleasant for her. That's a game over, a bad end.

Reactions: NightRonin

SPCGA

Nov 3, 2018
Found this one video (i dont have a link) of something similar to the Claire video "game over" but idk if its Shirami or not. If anyone can find it, please send a link.

It's very similar but she slides down the side of a wall or something and starts fingering herself as it... kills her? Not sure lmao.

EDIT: Found it

Last edited:

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Found this one video (i dont have a link) of something similar to the Claire video "game over" but idk if its Shirami or not. If anyone can find it, please send a link.

It's very similar but she slides down the side of a wall or something and starts fingering herself as it... kills her? Not sure lmao.

EDIT: Found it
That's Sinthetic (there's also the artist tag), he's already a relatively famous artist who does pretty good stuff, he even has a Twitter page if you're interested. I think right now he's working on an animation with Palmer from Halo.

is it bad ending? she still seems kinda in-control... :unsure:
Well, if you know Resident Evil, you should know that the monster that is on her head takes control of your body. Technically, if I remember correctly, she's conscious and aware of everything, but she can't control her body. So depending on how you look at it, it could be a bad ending.
Check his artist tag on Rule34, his work is very good.

Last edited:

NoSupport

Sep 29, 2022
Unfortunately, that looks like average. It's just Rey fucking, nothing special with it, not even the quality to be honest.
The quality is good...
This is kinda depressing to hear that this apparently, isn't even of great quality for some people...
As an artist, this is so insulting to see such a simple yet very refined work isn't appreciated...

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
The quality is good...
This is kinda depressing to hear that this apparently, isn't even of great quality for some people...
As an artist, this is so insulting to see such a simple yet very refined work isn't appreciated...
I didn't say it's bad, I said it's average. I bet he spent weeks working on that animation, but nowadays there are a ton of artists that can do a similar job. Also, I compared that one to his previous work (the Claire animation), and I really think it was much better. The artist himself set the expectations for his work. I'm saying that he could do much better, but it seems he put less effort into the Rey animation than the Claire one. The point is, if you want to stand out among the dozens and dozens of nsfw artists, you have to do even better than that Rey animation. What I wrote may be tough for the artist to read, but it's just the truth.

And there's another thing: if you start your "career" as artist with, for example, a bestiality animation, you will attract people who like bestiality, and if your next work is not about bestiality, those people will be disappointed and will probably criticize the artist, even if his work is good.
In this case, his first (known) work was about a monster raping a girl who tried to resist. Most of the people who appreciated that animation was expecting something similar (me included honestly), and yet his next animation had a different tone and topic.

So in the end, I think the artist should expect some negative criticism and it's nothing out of the ordinary. After all, if some people are genuinely disappointed (and they're not just toxic), it means they really loved his previous work and they know they can expect much more.

Btw, there might be 1% of possibility and might be a very dumb assumption but... are YOU Shirami? I noticed you just subscribed to this website just to post that comment... also, your name is "NoSupport", and Shirami has NO SUPPORT, because he doesn't have a Patreon or anything like that... so...

Last edited: