Does anybody know what happened to PABBISHU

captainlurker

Jun 7, 2018
He was one of my favorite devs back in the day I noticed that he has not posted anything in a long time. I saw a comment on 4chan saying he died is this true or just a rumor? What happened to him?

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
He was one of my favorite devs back in the day I noticed that he has not posted anything in a long time. I saw a comment on 4chan saying he died is this true or just a rumor? What happened to him?
Interesting that you ask this. I was wondering the same thing myself once. I found some info on him here in the comment section but as to what he's doing today I don't think anyone knows. :unsure:

"I already saw a lot of devs abandoning their original projects, e.g: in H-Developing it’s a lot more common, like PABISSHU, creator of “Dragon Bride”,that left his mid-done project to work in the SQUARE or MountyOum which sadly pass away recently, that left his project like “Dead Fantasy” to work at RosterTeeth) having a stable job & wage, benefits, more resources, the prospect to grow up in the professional line of work, the future possibility to develop your own project if your work is well recognized in the Industry and the mostly important thing for a lot of developers: you don’t have to kill yourself to TRY to achieve something. "

I think what you read was something about MontyOum dying not Pabisshu.

"well, I followed him for a long time, and there’s a time before his sudden disappearance that he spoken for a few of his closest fans what he could be doing in future, then in some forum a dude posted his conversation with him through email. but well, it could be fake, but i think it’s plausible to be true; plus, bad notices like death notes would spread much faster, and it surely would be a loss if his unique art style goes to waste, but sadly there’s nothing more about that in the internet, after awhile since his last posts he would still reply some emails but now it’s already left behind, so unless you discover his real name, its almost impossible to confirm his destiny. =| "

Thats all I got. H devs and the people involved in it are often left to being a mystery I find unless you some how figure out who they actually are.

captainlurker

Jun 7, 2018
Interesting that you ask this. I was wondering the same thing myself once. I found some info on him here in the comment section but as to what he's doing today I don't think anyone knows. :unsure:

"I already saw a lot of devs abandoning their original projects, e.g: in H-Developing it’s a lot more common, like PABISSHU, creator of “Dragon Bride”,that left his mid-done project to work in the SQUARE or MountyOum which sadly pass away recently, that left his project like “Dead Fantasy” to work at RosterTeeth) having a stable job & wage, benefits, more resources, the prospect to grow up in the professional line of work, the future possibility to develop your own project if your work is well recognized in the Industry and the mostly important thing for a lot of developers: you don’t have to kill yourself to TRY to achieve something. "

I think what you read was something about MontyOum dying not Pabisshu.

"well, I followed him for a long time, and there’s a time before his sudden disappearance that he spoken for a few of his closest fans what he could be doing in future, then in some forum a dude posted his conversation with him through email. but well, it could be fake, but i think it’s plausible to be true; plus, bad notices like death notes would spread much faster, and it surely would be a loss if his unique art style goes to waste, but sadly there’s nothing more about that in the internet, after awhile since his last posts he would still reply some emails but now it’s already left behind, so unless you discover his real name, its almost impossible to confirm his destiny. =| "

Thats all I got. H devs and the people involved in it are often left to being a mystery I find unless you some how figure out who they actually are.
I think i may have actually got the information mixed up with him and monty. I guess his a disappearance will just stay one of those great internet mysteries. It would be great if he came back and released something tho.