Ren'Py Daz Do you commission your renders/characters when you have a unique vision?

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
That question would be for either beginner game developers or those with little to no experience with DAZ. I'm aware that there's a lot of free stuff here, but sometimes we might have a specific vision of how a character should look. In those cases, do you guys usually try to create them yourselves, or commission them from one of the many, many artists here and/or Patreon?

EDIT: Of course you can also edit the specs on an existing model. But the question would be when you want to create a model based on a picture of someone, for instance.

Last edited:

dukey

Nov 2, 2017
I wouldn't splash my cash on custom made stuff if I was a newbie. Either play with the sliders within daz or try sculpting in blender

kkoolldd

Jan 30, 2018
You could try and use Face Transfer ( ). Other than that I think you need to turn to zbrush, commission someone or play with sliders.

I have a pretty clear goal in mind when I create characters and sliders can usually get me there. You need to have good morphs though. Like: , , and/or