5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
As far as I can tell, the red book thing is there in my copy of the game, and I can access the inventory. However, when I click on an item in the inventory, it says "Nichts Passiert" which according to Google means "Nothing Happens" in German. According to what Head Suspici-bitch at the monastery said, we're supposed to get closer to the spirit world before trying to touch the dead girl again (drinking spirits? heh). I've tried clicking on the wine everywhere, and it's always "Nichts Passiert".

Butter girl is pretty hot though... and I'm hoping the sister becomes an option soon. Sweet game so far! Just wish the limits of the current content were better defined.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So, were any of the devs engaged in the Unteralterbach game? There are some similar vibes in text and art.
I haven't played the game so I don't know about the writing, but the art is in completely different worlds. The art is nowhere near high of a quality.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I haven't played the game so I don't know about the writing, but the art is in completely different worlds. The art is nowhere near high of a quality.
Yes. But in a certain angle and a certain light... I just wondered.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i think i thoroughly broke the script. again. or its just written with big holes.

WantonWhimsy

Mar 25, 2017
i think i thoroughly broke the script. again. or its just written with big holes.
Holes. The change log shows this is a) an Alpha, and b) the first release. To be honest, I'm sorta surprised they spent time on 3 languages for such an early release.

Reactions: UncleVT

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Holes. The change log shows this is a) an Alpha, and b) the first release. To be honest, I'm sorta surprised they spent time on 3 languages for such an early release.
looking at the savegame it appears at least one of the programmers is german (some variable names). artist may be russian, and the writer english. or its just they all speak english as a common ground.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The writing is a bit odd.
I'm not used to playing a game in german, but ... it feels a hit forced at times - like the writer of that isn't an author or story teller.
Then, the english feels like it was translated from german.
The actual game is decent, but... are we meant to get into debt quickly?
I found cheating near mandatory unless I want to spend 5 days a week smiting iron thingies to sell at the bar to local nobles or something.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello, everybody.
First of all, excuse me for not posting for a very long time. I hope the ladies do it well again.

Unfortunately I hardly get to work on the game. Especially since I always find something new that disturbs me. There are a few changes that are already done.

- Day and night system finally finished
- New images for the interface
- Brand new skills
- Adjusted money system
- Tailor

I'm just about to do some stuff but I think I'll shorten the amount a bit so I can release a new version of the game soon.

The following content should be in the new version:

- Small quest series with the tailor
- Completely new interactions in the tavern
- Main quest continuation (wine bottle)
- Revised quest with the hunter's wife
- New place (tailoring)

I'll do my best to make this game pleasant for you. I am very happy that you like the game so much !

Here a few insights.

Reactions: DrackDrap

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

First of all, hello everyone and many thanks to all who are still waiting. I'm still working and trying my best to make the next update a little bit better.
So I also decided to improve the game visually. Besides the interface the characters also got a visual upgrade.

That's what the main character looks like now.

All other characters are currently being adapted :)

Btw. I finally moved and now have more time for the game.
Don't despair, the next update is coming.

Reactions: DrackDrap and Krull

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Game is not abandoned and still in development but there is no new update date

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Seems the dev came back and is working on the remake this month.

Also looks like they worked on their art skills a bit.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Devs Patreon says he is in the final stages of finishing up the new version of the game. Which looks to be nice art.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The dev did up his art skills. The previous post said 0.2 will be out "soon" but that was mid July.
------------

Old events redesigned.
Of course not only old events were redesigned. I am in the process of adding last details to put the game online. A few drawings, adaptation of the script and it's done. I don't want to show too much now, but you should know that it won't be long until it is finally ready

Do me a favour, stay tuned ;)

Reactions: James Eveleth

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Hello Together. I am the creator of this game and I wanted to ask if it would be possible to reactivate it? I have never stopped and I have already made a remake of version 0.1.
The version 0.1.1. is already coming at the end of the week and I wanted to ask if you would also upload this version here ?:giggle:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hello Together. I am the creator of this game and I wanted to ask if it would be possible to reactivate it? I have never stopped and I have already made a remake of version 0.1.
The version 0.1.1. is already coming at the end of the week and I wanted to ask if you would also upload this version here ?:giggle:
Normally what happens is that if a game was put on hold/abandoned because of a long period of silence. The reactivation of a thread happens when there is a release of a new version. So when your end of the week release happens and it shows on Patreon that there is a new version (even if not released here, just that it exists.) then the mods are pinged to remove the on hold/abandoned tag.

As you are supposedly the dev. You can also ping the mods to get a developer tag for this game. You can ask to share ownership of the thread, and also get help with uploading new versions.

To ping a mod you can send a message to a mod or click on the report button on one of your posts, use the "other" and fill in the box, they will get in contact with you.

Reactions: GuidanceGames

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Normally what happens is that if a game was put on hold/abandoned because of a long period of silence. The reactivation of a thread happens when there is a release of a new version. So when your end of the week release happens and it shows on Patreon that there is a new version (even if not released here, just that it exists.) then the mods are pinged to remove the on hold/abandoned tag.

As you are supposedly the dev. You can also ping the mods to get a developer tag for this game. You can ask to share ownership of the thread, and also get help with uploading new versions.

To ping a mod you can send a message to a mod or click on the report button on one of your posts, use the "other" and fill in the box, they will get in contact with you.

Oh wow.
Many thanks for such a detailed answer :giggle: Version 0.1 is already available on Patreon since the beginning of the week.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes