5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
titel_patreon.jpg
Overview:
Here you take on the role of a young blacksmith who is forced by mysterious circumstances to travel to the kingdom of "Krom" and open a forge there. On your journey you will encounter many interesting creatures and characters, tricky tasks, and of course a lot of "love".​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-02
Release Date: 2021-10-28
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English - German - Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
The game MUST be played from the beginning (v0.1.3)

Downloads:
Win - Mac - Lin: - - - -

DmaF_titelbild_l.jpg friedhof_neu.jpg liliane_taverne_events_patreon.jpg mariasha_retung.jpg smied_erpresst_valeria_stadt_beginner.jpg valeria_erwischt.jpg screenshots.jpg

Last edited:

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Hey, ähm, war von den Entwicklern jemand bei Unteralterbach dabei? Da gibt es gelegentlich so Anklänge im Text, bei der Grafik und im Humor. Mein' ja nur... Würde mich interessieren.

So, were any of the devs engaged in the Unteralterbach game? There are some similar vibes in text and art. Just askin...

And I have started to play it, but i am not sure about this yet. Have not deleted it yet, so there is hope.

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Still trying to figure out how to advance in the game, i made a pickaxe but i cant enter the wilderness to get new ore and the trader sells only a few ores on occasion which costs me 5 gold and i only earn 5 gold per iron from making stuff. I also have no idea how or where to use the wine from the gravekeeper quest.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Still trying to figure out how to advance in the game, i made a pickaxe but i cant enter the wilderness to get new ore and the trader sells only a few ores on occasion which costs me 5 gold and i only earn 5 gold per iron from making stuff. I also have no idea how or where to use the wine from the gravekeeper quest.
The ore can be found near the Hot Springs. you can mine it in the cave near there. You need the pickaxe to get into it

Noot Noot

Dec 28, 2017
I think the wine/book thing cant be finished because either the game content ends there, or its because there is no way to access the inventory, and that could be where we have to use the wine.

DragonxSouth

May 17, 2018
In your house click the right window and click "yes" to use cheat. It'll give you a certain amount of your essential crafting material and 10 gold. You can use it as much as you like.

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
I think the wine/book thing cant be finished because either the game content ends there, or its because there is no way to access the inventory, and that could be where we have to use the wine.
Access console and type
suppress_overlay=False
(caps matter in python). Seems like the dev fucked up, since the tutorial mentions it being on the top right corner.
However, checking CG I don't think there's anything after that.

ekshaba

Jun 13, 2018
Access console and type
suppress_overlay=False
(caps matter in python). Seems like the dev fucked up, since the tutorial mentions it being on the top right corner.
However, checking CG I don't think there's anything after that.
can you explain it ... i mean what is this ? ;d

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
can you explain it ... i mean what is this ? ;d
Gladly. First off, if you have any doubts about the console, it's meant for developers to change stuff on the fly and debug their game, but you can activate it and use it to cheat. a guide by mutt on how to activate it.
Now, here's what the game is supposed to look like:
You can see remaining energy on the top left, access the inventory on the top right, and see your positive karma and gold under the inventory.

For different reasons (often to avoid you leaving the place before finishing an event and bug everything) devs tend to hide this overlay. That's when the variable comes from, say that you're doing an intro in the house and don't want the player to leave until it's done, you start with suppress_overlay set as false so they can't access the map (or in this game's case, inventory) and when you reach the end of the intro (talking to x character for example), you change it to True within the game's code.

Since the game never makes the overlay visible, I assume they just forgot, simply because there's no reason to leave it off. Knowing this variable exists, you can use the console to force the overlay to show (in the same way that you can use schm_inv.money = x to change the variable for how much gold you have) with the line I posted above.

Hope that answers your question, I didn't quite know what you wanted me to explain so I tried to cover a bit of everything.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes