Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
second render and i need to read how to use the program better. View attachment 116795
Looks good!

D doesn't have a ground shadow. If you used a HDRI for the background, there's a setting under render settings that says 'draw ground', which should be on to create ground shadows on HDRIs. If that's not it, I'm not sure why your D isn't showing a ground shadow, but others might have an idea.

vivabender

May 1, 2017
Looks good!

D doesn't have a ground shadow. If you used a HDRI for the background, there's a setting under render settings that says 'draw ground', which should be on to create ground shadows on HDRIs. If that's not it, I'm not sure why your D isn't showing a ground shadow, but others might have an idea.
thanks i will try it

Marcadimus

Jul 8, 2018
You ALL are freaking amazing. I have no idea how to do any of this stuff and so much looks great. I was so impressed by this game as it was the first one to keep me engrossed and well, not many sex "games" have ever actually gotten me to pop, and this one has. I was so happy to find this site and you all have given so many luscious amazing pics to add to this story.

It made me wonder. I have a number of short stories I have releasd that are erotica based. I have a fairly amazing flare to create intense mental dipictions and I love the taboo genre, like this game. I had never thought of turning my stories into comic versions with 3D art but these pics you guys make seem so well detailed I think it would work. I would like to see if anyone would be interested in making slides for my stories. I have pics/descriptions for all the female characters.

Feel free to message me if interested.

Either way, keep up the awesome work. If anyone wants to make a sexy asian daughter version for this game, I would happy to see it. Latina too.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone who knows their way around Renpy?

I kinda need a calender system in my game (monday to sunday, also counting months).

Need it for my D game ^^

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes