Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

oldje

May 11, 2017
If you can find the extra files from the ending of the last game, D actually gets a few loads of cum on her face.

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
The next version of Game Legends is out. In the latest story, "Tan Lines," our favorite young lady goes visiting...
Welcome00.jpg

The game is already available for download on . The thread here ( ) should be updated shortly.

This is our largest story yet. Four different endings, lots of animations, and about twice the number of scenes as any of our previous stories. (And not to brag, but the script and renders on this one are mine...)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I really like when D makes cameos in other games, particularly when the dev uses Patreon. It's a nice FU to Patreon/paypal, DMD is the albatross around their necks.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Promo.png

So i havent posted for a while, since im working on my own stuff. Here is a "promo" of the girls from my upcoming story. It wont be a game. I tried to make a renpy game, but i have to admit that my drive is in the story and the art. So im trying in text based story, like Hannahs Corruption style, with several chapters and quick paced story telling.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
View attachment 103413

So i havent posted for a while, since im working on my own stuff. Here is a "promo" of the girls from my upcoming story. It wont be a game. I tried to make a renpy game, but i have to admit that my drive is in the story and the art. So im trying in text based story, like Hannahs Corruption style, with several chapters and quick paced story telling.
Everything that D's in, I'm in

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 103413

Fantastic girls but looks like you missed a flavor. No redheads?
Still kudos for adding D.
If you don't mind what is the name of your story, and the concept?

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Fantastic girls but looks like you missed a flavor. No redheads?
Still kudos for adding D.
If you don't mind what is the name of your story, and the concept?
- Honestly, i forgot to add a red head. Its noted as a "must have" now.
- The name of this fan art, is not decided.
- The story follows 'D', after she is sent to a school, where she has been allowed to stay at a dorm, due to certain "disputes" between her parent. Hence she has to live at the school, make news friends and try to start a new life. She will not only have to keep up with her school work, but also jobs - and the boys that comes at places.

It will not involved incest. D is a young, very attractive girl - but can she handle the attention from the boys or will her naivety get the better of her :)

For now my biggest issue is the skin bug on D, that makes it look like she has a badly drawn penis on her forehead. Prom 2.png

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
- Honestly, i forgot to add a red head. Its noted as a "must have" now.
- The name of this fan art, is not decided.
- The story follows 'D', after she is sent to a school, where she has been allowed to stay at a dorm, due to certain "disputes" between her parent. Hence she has to live at the school, make news friends and try to start a new life. She will not only have to keep up with her school work, but also jobs - and the boys that comes at places.

It will not involved incest. D is a young, very attractive girl - but can she handle the attention from the boys or will her naivety get the better of her :)

For now my biggest issue is the skin bug on D, that makes it look like she has a badly drawn penis on her forehead. View attachment 103516
I remember having that issue on the forehead, and it was not a skin bug, it was actually her hair going thru it. I can't remember what I did back then (@Rich helped me), but I think it's messing with the hair size or position by a few inches.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I remember having that issue on the forehead, and it was not a skin bug, it was actually her hair going thru it. I can't remember what I did back then (@Rich helped me), but I think it's messing with the hair size or position by a few inches.
Some hairs don't fit well to some heads. This is particularly the case if the figure (or the head) is scaled down somewhat. What happens is that the skullcap and the head don't play together nice. Typically, what you need to do is to shrink the size of the skullcap via one of the adjustments on the hair. (I've had to do this for Dee, as well as for Max in BB.)

Jack_Smith

May 27, 2018
Some hairs don't fit well to some heads. This is particularly the case if the figure (or the head) is scaled down somewhat. What happens is that the skullcap and the head don't play together nice. Typically, what you need to do is to shrink the size of the skullcap via one of the adjustments on the hair. (I've had to do this for Dee, as well as for Max in BB.)
Thanks

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes