Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Rendered Daughter Wallpaper at 4K, but since rules say ...
WOW! Excellent images of D. especially like the one of D laying on her back. She looks contemplative, like how can I fuck with Patreon.

oldje

May 11, 2017
View attachment 97103
find any mistake just tell them im happy to crct them
Great work but a few things I always notice is this. 1. D's jaw line is smoother, more oval and less shovel shaped. 2. Her cheek bones are slightly more pronounced. and 3. Her eyebrows are a little bit different, they point downward at the tip and have a slight reddish brown color to them. I also think the size and shape of her eyes are a tiny bit bigger and more of and almond shape. Also notice the distance between the eyelash and the eyebrow. Now please go and make some super cool stuff with her. You are so damn close to an exact copy of her. Thanks, Oldje.
DmD.jpg

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
nice one !

oldje

May 11, 2017
Here's a side by side comparison of the real D and hod tom's. Remember girls features are more soft, rounded, men's are more sharp and square. I look forward to more posts, especially if nothing grand happens in the next update. At least we can create fantasies with D here.

oldje

May 11, 2017
I can't wait until bestiality is introduced. Hopefully that still happens. Yeah, I'm weird. I'm surprised there are no previews of it here.
Mrdots has this picture on one of his websites, and bestiality was once listed as an option in the games menu at patreon. I am guessing he may eventually try to bring it into the game if he gets enough support for it. So, we'll have to see if it is D or one of the other girls who gets a new puppy. And below is a picture I photoshopped as to where I hope the game will eventually go. Notice the leash going to the daughter and the daughter holding a leash going to the dog while she is wearing cat ears and a cat tail butt plug. If I knew how to use Daz3d I would be creating some fun scenes with D. I hope to be posting some more fan art soon. I love this thread and all the great art people make.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes